40 : Like this.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

College life began to take their time again. Days became busy with midterms. This time, it was individual composing and lyrics-writing. Seunghee had been keen on making ballads while Jeonghan was really fond of upbeat ones. But this time, Seunghee made a different choice. She decided to make an upbeat song instead, with a bit of drama. They tried to give each other suggestions in order to make their works better.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

At one of the music rooms at school, they were sampling their compositions.

"gaseumi dugeundugeun ttwineun geol eotteokhae

eolguri beolsseo ppalgaejin geol eotteokhae

oppaga joha neomuneomu joha

hwaksilhae nae mami mami sarange ppajyeossna bwa

eotteokhae

nan eotteohge hae oh...

What do you think?"

"Nice. Is that for me? Did you write it thinking about me?" Jeonghan was teasing her again.

"Well... Just play your song! Hurry, I want to hear it too."

"Avoiding the question again huh. Alright. Here goes...

Yeah Just right now

modeun ge meomchwosseo

neoreul majuhagoseo gudeobeorin body

Yeah Just right now

gyeokhaejin gamjeongeul ooh yeah

So dangerous sumgil su eopseo

Rock my head Rock my head

Rock my head Rock my head girl"

Seunghee was just shocked, in a good way.

"Wow! That was... So different and so good! When did you evolve into something I didn't know?"

Jeonghan was just laughing shyly. She makes the harshest but sweetest comments at the same time.

"You just don't focus on me enough i guess."

"I don't? Well how do you want me to focus on you then?"

"Like this."

Jeonghan moved his face as close as he could to hers. Seunghee jerked to step back but he held her still. He put his arm around her back.

"No backing out Seunghee."

"I'm not... I was just..."

But Seunghee could not continue her words anymore. Looking into his eyes this close was making her lose her footing. She was going weak on the knees before she could even talk back to him. Jeonghan only wanted one thing though. And that was to kiss her and he did.

He pressed his lips on hers gently at first. It made Seunghee tingle. He was getting better and better at this, she thought. And she was giving in to him quicker and quicker, he thought. But before it went any hotter than it was, someone came barging in on them. Luckily they were quick enough to part. With flustered faces, they both faced the windows.

"Waaa!! So this is where you lovebirds are!"

It was the ever lively Yujin.

"The prof's calling for us. We need to assemble at the gym in 30 minutes. Hurry up guys. I'll be calling the others. Bye!"

She disappeared as quickly as she appeared. Seunghee and Jeonghan just sighed. And laughed at each other.

"We should never really do that in school premises," Seunghee said.

"Yeah. My fault. I'll keep that in mind. Come on, we'll be late if we don't go now," Jeonghan said.

Jeonghan held out his hand before her. She smiled and gripped it tenderly and the two walked to the door with hands intertwined then.

"Let's go! That prof's a bit sturdy," she said.

"Yeah," he said.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

As usual, they would only have enough time for each other on Thursdays. And it was the only time they could rehearse together after school too. That Thursday, it was scheduled that they spend the rest of the day after lunch at Jeonghan's place. Considering he had a music room, nobody can disturb them there too. They had all the time to themselves.

As they were walking around the area, they could see accumulating dark clouds at the sky. It was forecasted that day to have a heavy rainfall by the afternoon.

"Come on, it's gonna rain soon. We better hurry," Jeonghan uttered.

"Yah," Seunghee replied.

But the rain fell hard before they were even halfway to his unit. They ran through the pouring rain, not finding any place to take cover. And when they reached the place, they were both soaking wet.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...