64 : Yes. I am.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Let's stop by the park for a while. What do you say?" Jeonghan told Seunghee.

They were talking a stroll just going out of the school campus. It was only 5pm. Jeonghan had time to take her to the place.

"Why the park?" Seunghee asked.

"Just for a change? Come on."

"Alright. But just for a while okay? I want to go home early."

"Yes, just for a while."

He was glad she said yes. If this continues, it might take her a while to be able to go back to being the Seunghee she was. Now it was all up to Sehun. He did his part, so he better make his done well.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee felt nostalgic upon seeing the old park. It was Sehun who instantly popped out in her head. They would play there every day in their childhood days. It made her feel even more distressed recalling it. He was the most important boy in her life back then. She was her knight and she couldn't thank him enough. Then Jeonghan said he'll buy something.

"I'll get us something to drink okay? Stay here, I'll be back quick."

"I can go with you."

"No, it's okay. Just sit by the swing. I'll be back."

Jeonghan left her alone. So she sat at the swing just like he told her. There were not that many people staying there. She could see almost everyone. Some kids were playing with the see-saw, some were running around while their parents were nearby watching them. It felt like that place was there only for reminiscing. It was so peaceful.

"Do you still remember when we first came here to play?" Sehun uttered from behind.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

She was surprised at first, but not for long. She had a feeling he was gonna show up. She did not look at him but he was standing just behind her. She was silent. The mere fact that he was there made her pain explode.

"I never really liked it when guys go near you, and I get really frustrated when guys go after you. It has always been like that. Maybe you just didn't notice. But I was jealous of every guy around you except for your dad of course. I am your overprotective older brother alright," Sehun began talking.

He wanted to tell her everything he had done in the past years. And Seunghee was quietly listening to him.

"And ever since we moved, I always see to it that I monitor your every friend. That's why even if I had no business going here, I would still make sure I check on you. But it was just Kevin hyung with you all those while. I was at ease. I always thought you would end up with him. He was nearly perfect for you."

Seunghee gave off a troubled expression. He was expecting I'd be with Kevin-oppa? He knew all about him? She was dumbfounded. Maybe Kevin was the perfect one for her, but not the right one.

"But when he left, I heard a lot of guys always swarmed around you. And just recently you chose one out of them. Seungcheol, that bastard. You're never really good at picking guys. He had always annoyed the hell out of me."

He knew about Seungcheol too? How did he even find out? She was barely with him for more than a month.

"I bullied him. He never told you? He was serious with you I guess."

That was the time she erupted. She bolted up to face him, angrily.

"You what? What have you really been doing behind my back all these years? Are you really planning to hurt every guy I came to be with?"

"Yes. I am."

"You're despicable. What good have you even done for me?"

"I have done everything to show you the right person Seunghee because I was afraid that every guy you end up with was not earnest. You're my dearest princess and I didn't want anybody to hurt you."

"So you had to hurt them in return? That's just absurd!"

"I had to. It was inevitable. But I failed to do it to one person in secrecy. The biggest threat I ever faced is the guy you're with today."

"What are you...?"

"Yes, I tried to harass him before even deciding to stay here."

"What?!"

"But there was nothing I could do. Everything I did just didn't reach him. He was too good of a person that my little pranks and ill-will did not have any effect on him. So I decided to be out in the open and did the worst things I could ever have done."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...