36 : That's something.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

After hours of leisure, Seunghee stayed at the living room, sitting on the sofa watching TV having some popcorn. Then her phone rang. It was Jeonghan. She quickly answered it.

"Hello? Are you on the way here?"

Phone: "I'm at the door. Can you open it for me? You double locked it right?"

"Oh! Coming!"

Seunghee ran to the door, opening to a very tired looking Jeonghan. He was clearly exhausted. He must be like this every day, she thought. She felt somewhat worried.

"Are you okay? You look tired. Hurry come on in."

"Yah."

As Jeonghan entered, he could feel his heart beating fast. Cuz upon seeing Seunghee open the door, a different feeling welcomed him. She was wearing something like a white silk one piece. It looked thin and a bit lacey and it hugged her body perfectly. He was feeling weird. It was dangerous. He was tired, but he forgot all about it.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

She headed to the kitchen and started preparing some utensils. But he went straight to his room to change.

"I prepared your dinner," Seunghee said.

"Yah, I'll be there in a minute." Jeonghan replied.

When Jeonghan came back to the kitchen, she was still there, looking for something in the fridge. He stood right at the corner of the kitchen looking at her. He couldn't explain what he was feeling. But it was getting stronger. And more dangerous.

She noticed him but continued looking at the fridge.

"Eat your dinner Jeonghan."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You can't be like this. You look weary. You should have some green vegetables often."

"Don't worry about me, I can take this. It's just temporary."

He sat down and started eating. Then she sat beside him with a pack of energy drink.

"This should let you sleep comfortably," she said.

"No. I don't drink that stuff," he refused.

"But you have to! It's healthy!"

"It's almost 12 Seunghee. I don't think I should drink that. It might keep me awake instead."

"Oh, tomorrow morning then. I'll settle with you finishing your meal for now."

Jeonghan could not concentrate on eating though. But he had put the thoughts forming in his mind away.

"By the way, where should I sleep? Should I sleep in your room?"

Jeonghan choked at her question. He was alarmed.

"Are you okay? Here have some water."

She gave him a glass of water then and he drank it.

"I should sleep in the living room then," Seunghee muttered

"No. No. That's not even an option for you. I'll sleep in the living room," Jeonghan said.

"But we can sleep in your room together. Your bed's big enough for two persons. You bought that on purpose did you?"

Seunghee was naive of her comments. It was not of malice. She was just saying what she was thinking but she had no idea how she was tormenting Jeonghan deep inside. But not making a big deal about it, he chose to ignore her choice of words to avoid further conflict.

"I just can't sleep on narrow beds. And I can't sleep with someone beside me."

"Really? That's something. Okay, I'll have the bed then. Don't you know I'm easy to deal with?"

Really now, he thought.

"Go ahead, the night's fallen deep. We should be early tomorrow.'

"No, I want to stay here. It's not every day we spend the night together."

"But aren't you sleepy yet?"

"I can handle."

"You look half asleep though."

"I'm alright. Just finish your meal."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...