51 : He's the best.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Sehun was serious. Chanyeol saw through his face that this wasn't just a petty game he has to play.

"Do you like my cousin to that extent?"

It was getting a bit troublesome.

"Wait, why so serious man? I liked your cousin's picture but to put me in a situation like that... I haven't even met her!"

"That's why you're meeting her! I know you're a dupe for beauties hyung. It's finally your chance to have one. And not just anybody. She's my beloved cousin hyung. I've never done anything like this for her before but I'll support you all the way."

Somehow, Chanyeol felt there was something wrong with all these. But he would help this precious junior.

"But what about the boyfriend?"

"I'll take care of him. You can treat him as a goner."

"Alright. Just pray that she'll like me. I'm in."

"Alright..."

They shook hands as the symbol of the start of their partnership.

"You'll meet her tonight," Sehun said.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

By 7 pm, Seunghee arrived at home as Jeonghan already went to his part-time job. When she walked inside the house, she heard her dad talking to someone.

"How's your dad huh? He hasn't even been paying me a visit since he got promoted."

"He's never home. He usually doesn't come home for weeks so I'm getting used to it too," Sehun answered.

"I bet you do things his way too, you boy."

"Well, sort of."

They laughed.

Seunghee then reached the living room and she saw them, but someone else was sitting beside Sehun. She went over her dad and kissed him on the cheek. She stood beside him.

"I'm home dad."

"Seunghee, your cousin's here with his friend."

"I know dad, I met him yesterday."

"Where? Why didn't you tell me he's arrived?"

"I saw her at the plaza with her..." Sehun interrupted.

Seunghee butted in, "Friend. I was with my friend yesterday. It was just a brief meeting and he said he'll come over soon so I didn't get the chance to tell you Dad."

So she hasn't told them about him yet? He thought.

She was staring at Sehun with communicating eyes saying, I'll tell him myself so don't you dare say anything okay?

This is just perfect, it was the best opportunity for him to introduce Chanyeol.

"Yeah, oh by the way, I have my senior from SME right here. I wanted to introduce him to you," Sehun introduced.

Chanyeol stood up and greeted Seunghee with a bow.

"Anyounghaseyo, Park Chanyeol mida."

"Anyounghaseyo," Seunghee replied.

"This is my cousin Seunghee, hyung," Sehun added.

"Yeah," Chanyeol said.

He beamed at her and she smiled back. But it was somewhat awkward for her. Why would he bring someone in the moment he arrived? She was puzzled. It was different for Chanyeol though. He was delighted. She was really beautiful. His expectations were surpassed. He was feeling really nervous infront of her.

"So why don't you stay for dinner huh? Sehun? Chanyeol-shi?" her dad said.

"Sure uncle. You okay with that hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Yah. It's okay."

"I'll just change dad. See you later," Seunghee said.

Seunghee paced her way away from them to her room. Her dad quite noticed her aloofness from Sehun.

"Did anything happen yesterday? She's usually very happy to see you everytime," he queried.

"Nothing that I know of uncle. Maybe she just got shy infront of hyung."

Chanyeol just nudged him with the elbows slightly.

"You boys just behave alright? That's my daughter right there."

"Yes, uncle."

"Yes sir."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Sehun and Chanyeol left right after dinner. Seunghee and her dad walked them to the door. As the boys were walking away, Seunghee's dad made a comment.

"That boy's a bit peculiar today. The same way you are."

"What? What did I do dad?"

"But that boy with him is alright. He knows how to pay respect. If you would entertain the fact of having a boyfriend again, chose someone better okay? I don't want another coups boy okay?"

Just why did the topic turn into this? She was being forced to tell him about Jeonghan that instant. And she did. He better hear directly from her.

"He's not another coups dad. And he's not just better. He's the best."

"He is? Why is it in present tense?"

"The person Sehun-oppa's staying with is my boyfriend dad."

"Oh Seunghee!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...