41 : What to do now?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Ah... We're soaked," he said.

"Yah... That was just great. What to do now?" she uttered.

He opened the door and they entered. Seunghee went in first and that was the only time Jeonghan noticed her drenched. She was wearing a long sleeved white polo shirt and a short striped skirt. She looked extremely beautiful earlier but this time she looked seriously hot. With the shirt a bit see-through because it's wet, her hair was also sticking to her face and body. His mind was going somewhere again as he locked the door.

Seunghee looked back at him to say something but she caught him with a troubled face staring down at her clothes. She tilted her head with a question mark on her forehead.

"Jeonghan? Hey, is there something wrong?"

It brought him back to reality. He fixed his posture, for Seunghee not to find him obvious of drifting into dreamland infront of her.

"No. I just thought there was something on your skirt."

"Ok. But hello, can't you see I'm freezing here?"

She was actually hugging herself because of the coldness. It took some time for Jeonghan to notice that. He secretly kicked himself inside. What was he thinking when she was not feeling well? He thought.

"I'm sorry. I'll get you something to wear. Come on, follow me."

"You're soaked too. You should get changed too."

"Yeah, I will."

They walked inside his room together. It was the first time for Seunghee. His room was clean too. She wondered how he cleans his place by himself. He was browsing through his cabinet for clothes by then. So she took the time to look around the room. Then she saw a picture near his bed side table. She went over it and picked it up. And she felt really moved the moment she learned who it was. It was her. A stolen picture from when she was performing a song in their early year in college, when they were still in different classes. She almost went teary eyed thinking about it. Since then really huh?, she thought. She never really noticed him before, but now, she could only see him. And she loves him more than anything. She turned around to look at him still busy searching for something. She couldn't help but smile. Maybe she has to do something for him to set her feelings aligned with his. But what? She pondered.

She went over him then. "Still can't find anything?"

Jeonghan was still at it, he couldn't decide what to let her wear.

"Yeah, all i have are these shirts. They're too big for you."

"It's alright. That would do. It's long enough right? I won't need a pair of shorts."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Just give me the longest one."

"Okay. Here."

He handed her a black shirt. But she won't wear a pair shorts? Didn't that mean she would only be in her undergarments underneath that shirt? His mind was in wild mode again. But before he imagines anything else, he grabbed a pair of clothes too and walked to the door of the room.

"You can change here. I'll lock this, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks."

Jeonghan locked the door upon leaving and Seunghee started to change. She noticed her bra was all wet too. So she decided to take it off as well. Then she put on the shirt. He won't notice right? The shirt's black anyway. She was sure.

Just outside the room, he was changing too, pants first. Then he took off his shirt. As he was putting on the new dry one, Seunghee emerged from the room with her wet clothes on her hands. They stared at each other for a second and looked away. And Jeonghan put on the shirt properly.

"I have to dry my clothes so I can wear them when I go home later."

"Oh yeah, at the terrace. You can hang them there."

"Okay."

Seunghee paced her way to the terrace then. Jeonghan just stared at her back. She was really only wearing the shirt. Shit, he cursed inside. Actually, it was a matter of time before he really loses his self-control. He better behave, he should behave. He berated himself.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...