70 : Stay here with me.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee sat down scribbling on her notes for a while when she received a message. It was from Chanyeol. Hey, I'm here at your school. I know a professor here and I'm waiting for him at this practice room. Can you accompany me for a while? I'm at room 304. Thanks. Seunghee answered his message, It's almost 7pm. But okay, I'll drop by to see you right now. She was through with her notes by then so she agreed to come. It was just for a moment. She had time before going home.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee entered the vacant practice room. It was 7pm.

"Chanyeol-shi? He said we'll meet here."

Then she heard the sound of the door locking. She turned around to see Chanyeol at the door. He was a bit tipsy and he looked a little pale.

"Chanyeol-shi. Are you... Drunk?"

He walked by approaching her with his eyes a little drowsy.

"I drank a little yeah. Don't worry, we can still talk like this."

"No, I think you better sober up. I'll go now. Maybe that prof is somewhere near."

"No, don't leave. Stay here with me."

The moment he reached her, he grabbed her arms tight and pinned her to the wall. Seunghee was shocked.

"What are you doing?! Get your hands off me!"

"Not tonight Seunghee. You'll have to stay with me till someone barge in on us. If someone ever comes."

"What are you saying?! You're not waiting for someone?!"

"Obviously, it's just you and me here right? You'll be spending your whole time with me tonight."

"Why are you doing this? Let me go now Chanyeol-shi. You're scaring me..."

"Am I? That's a good thing. Cuz I'm going crazy about you. I want you to be crazy about me too."

It dawned on her. The psycho... Is he the psycho Sehun oppa was talking about? She was so scared by then. Why was it happening to her? Why didn't she even notice?

"You know what? I always thought you were too pretty for that Jeonghan. Don't you want to have a hotter, more popular boyfriend? You can swap him for me you know. We look good together."

"What are you even talking about? What is this Chanyeol-shi? You're drunk! Let go!"

But he held her even more fixed in her place. And started sniffling her neck. She only shut her eyes at his move. She was really getting terrified.

"I always loved how you smelled and I always wondered how Jeonghan have his way with you everytime. But right now, it's finally my turn."

"What are you...?"

He kissed her forcefully. That moment, Seunghee knew something bad was about to happen to her. Jeonghan... Save me... She cried in her thoughts. Luckily she was still gripping her phone. And she was able to press her speed dial. Until her phone got tossed away by Chanyeol.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Meanwhile, Jeonghan was busy at the music store. His phone was in the locker room since it was office hours. And he had no idea, what was about to happen to Seunghee.

Sehun on the other hand was still practicing at one of the practice rooms at SME. He was so immersed in perfecting a contemporary dance move. But he remembered he was supposed to see Chanyeol and say sorry for including him in the mess he did with Seunghee. He stopped after the music.

"I wonder where hyung is these days? He's always out of it."

He grabbed a piece of towel and sat down a bit. Thinking where to find him, he stood up and decided to freshen up a bit before leaving the practice room.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

She was crying. She was struggling to get away from the man above her. She was pinned down the floor of the practice room just a while ago. And this man, this savage beast, was ravaging her purity unstoppably.

"Don't... Stop... Please..."

She could barely move. He was all over her. She was so scared. There was no way she could out power him. There was no way she could escape from this hell.

His hands were all over her body. He was tracing every inch of her skin like he owned her. She felt really disgusted at how his hands rested on her skin. Even Jeonghan has never touched her that way. She was so terrified at him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...