14 : This one's for you.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Theme park day, Jeonghan was early on time. He waited for the two near the theme park entrance. And as they were approaching, he locked stares with Kevin. They knew they were aiming for the same thing. They knew the competition was nearly ending.

"Jeonghan! You're early huh," Seunghee uttered.

"Yeah, and I bought the tickets too," Jeonghan replied.

"I'll just buy the snacks later," Kevin said.

"And I'll get the freebies! Come on, Jeonghan! Oppa! Let's go!" Seunghee yelled.

Seunghee really loved the theme park. It was her childhood kingdom. That was the only place in the world that would make her smile like she had no care in the world. And she was more than just happy that day, she was blissful.

Jeonghan was only there for her. He never really liked theme parks. It was somewhere he'd rather not be on this beautiful day. But he needed to be cuz she was there. Just cuz Seunghee was there.

Kevin knew he was losing. Why was Jeonghan there when he told Seunghee he wanted to be with her alone? She was already giving him her indirect answer. He felt like crumbling down. But he was not giving her up yet. He had to make sure, she was making the right decision.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

As Seunghee was buying the freebies, Kevin and Jeonghan talked things out.

"I never thought someone like you would appear in Seunghee's life. She only needed me. There was only me in her life that she trusted firmly, wholly, aside from her family. I can't get it? What did you do to deserve her trust?" Kevin directly confronted Jeonghan.

"It's the other way around sunbae. It was me who trusted her. That's all I did," Jeonghan replied.

Kevin could hardly grasp his answer. But the way Jeonghan looked at her vanquished even his own love for her. He didn't know how but at that very instant, he was defeated by him, outright.

Seunghee came back with a couple of cute little trinkets.

"This one's for you and this for you oppa," she said.

She gave Jeonghan the moon and Kevin the sun. With a smile on her face she showed them her star trinket.

"I'm the star! Come on! Let's enjoy the rides!"

Both guys knew the signs had meaning for her. But they knew they had to ask her privately. With that, they tried to enjoy the rest of the day for Seunghee.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Oppa, I'll see you tomorrow!" Seunghee shouted.

Kevin waved at her. They were walking down separate streets cuz Kevin had to go somewhere. Jeonghan had the chance to be with Seunghee alone again. They were walking home together.

"That was great! It's good you came Jeonghan. It wouldn't be better if you weren't there. Thank you," Seunghee said.

"I don't go back on my words. I said I'll come," Jeonghan replied.

"Yeah, but still..."

Seunghee's expressions were showing otherwise. She was saying she's happy but why were there sadness in her eyes? Jeonghan could see right through her.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"What? What about?"

Seunghee played innocent. But all over her face it says yes. Jeonghan just had to sigh about it.

"I'm just here. Talk to me when you're ready."

"Thank you Jeonghan."

She held his hand. It was becoming a habit. Everytime she felt happy or troubled, sad or alone, she would always want to hold his hand. Not just anybody's, but only Jeonghan's hand.

Jeonghan felt happy but a little hurt about it. She had the freedom to hold his hand anytime she wants it. But when would he have that kind of freedom with hers? He could only wait. That was what he was supposed to do.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...