3 : What are you doing?!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Meanwhile, Seungcheol was just staring at Seunghee who was busy arranging her things to sleep. Her night paraphernalia was ready, and she was also ready to take a bath.

"Aren't you going? I'll be using the restroom now," Seunghee asked.

"I love you Seunghee," Seungcheol uttered.

"Where did that come from?"

"I really do Seunghee."

He got up and hugged her tight. Seunghee turned all flustered.

"I want to spend every day with you. I want to graduate with you. I want to have a family with you..."

"Wait, wait, wait..."

Seunghee slowly pushed him away.

"Seungcheol, we're still young alright. We still need to focus on our studies. There's a long way ahead of us. We can still want many other things in the future."

"I know. But you are what I want right at this moment."

Seungcheol looked deeply into her eyes that made Seunghee frozen. She couldn't move. She didn't know how it happened.

"Ah, I better prepare now. You can go anytime alright."

Seunghee locked herself inside the comfort room. Her heart was beating fast, she was dumbfounded at how enchanted she was of him. She didn't expect this feeling when she thought she was never really serious about him. Dismissing the thought and her beating heart, she cleansed. Hoping he was gone after she finished.

But it was a very bad idea for Seunghee. When she got out, feeling fresh and smelling good, she finds Seungcheol lying on her bed under the sheets sleeping.

She walked up to him and shook him up to wake up.

"Seungcheol! What are you doing? Wake up! This is not your room! Wake up Cheol!" Seunghee exclaimed.

She tugged at him and accidentally lifted the sheets only to find him half naked, without his shirt on. She shrieked of what she saw.

"Got yah!!" he said.

Seungcheol jerked and pulled Seunghee down to him, embracing her tight, with his face directly towards her.

"What are you doing?!" she violently uttered.

He turned them around. This time she was already under him.

"I'm gonna make you mine tonight," he said.

"What..." she replied.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...