21 : What things?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

It was Seungcheol. Seunghee ignored him. She was alarmed of course, but with this crowd, he won't be able to do anything to her.

"Easy. I won't do anything stupid and besides, your knight in shining armor might fly killing me if I move any closer," Seungcheol said.

"What do you want Seungcheol?" she disdained.

"Hey, I know I won't be able to talk to you normally so let me just say it here."

He left off a deep sigh before continuing.

"I was wrong in every way I know. No matter how I defend myself, I'll still end up on the losing side. I was stupid and selfish. I only did what I thought was right for myself. And I hurt you. So I just wanna say I'm sorry. I apologize for everything. I'm not a gentleman like Jeonghan. I'm not as considerate as him either. And maybe I'm never gonna be. But one thing is true after all that I've done. I still love you Seunghee. You're still the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life."

Seunghee didn't want to look at him. But hearing him, his voice trembled, as if he was collapsing. She felt a bit guilty.

"But that seems to be a dream now. When you have someone like him."

They both looked at where Jeonghan was in that circle of crowd. He was shining, like a diamond. Everyone was adoring him. And Seunghee was starting to feel the need to be with him.

Seungcheol took a last look at her before he went without goodbye. He already lost to him a long time ago. Even before that incident, he knew Jeonghan liked her. The moment he learned about Jeonghan's feelings for her, he already gave up. And that time in Jeju was his last resort. It was goodbye for him.

When Seunghee noticed, Seungcheol was gone. Maybe he was only telling her not to let Jeonghan go cuz he was more than just anybody. Maybe he was also helping her realize her feelings.

Soon enough, Jeonghan reached Seunghee. He was panting. It was hard leaving that crowd.

"Are you okay? I saw Seungcheol a while ago," he muttered.

"I'm alright. He won't make a scene here, would he now? He just apologized again and said some things," she replied.

"What things?"

"Nothing. Well aren't you popular? The girls are all over you. You even have fan boys now."

She was being sarcastic but Jeonghan soulfully looked into her eyes.

"The only person I want to notice me and acknowledge my talent is the girl infront of me now. I don't really care about anybody else."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...