62 : How could you do this?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee smiled back at him. "I love you."

"I love you so much."

He got off her and picked up the clothes he took off her. He was embarrassed then remembering how he got them off her. She was covering herself up with the blanket when he turned back to her. She blushed. He was still hard. She could see his pants in a tight lump. She got shy and averted her eyesight.

"I think you need to have a cold bath."

"Oh... Yeah."

He noticed it himself and was humiliated. He handed her the clothes, walked to the bathroom and closed himself in. Seunghee just sighed. She was thankful. What kind of guy stops himself in the middle of making love just to reconsider the feelings of his partner and totally stopping halfway? She was blessed it was him. But she also pitied him for holding himself back for a number of times now only for her sake. Soon okay. Sooner. She said to herself.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

The next day, Jeonghan told Seunghee all about it. She was persistent so he had no other choice. It was the dispute between him and her cousin but she was the one in the middle of it all. She had every right to know.

Upon learning about it, she stormed her way to see Sehun in an outrageous state. Jeonghan could not stop her. She was very angry. They searched for him. And finally, they saw Sehun standing at the door of the condo unit. With Jeonghan behind her, she quickly approached him and without a word, she gave him a very hard slap on the face.

"Why are you doing this?!" she angrily yelled at his face.

Sehun was stunned. Jeonghan had to pull her back, holding her arms tight.

"Seunghee it's alright..."

"It's not alright! Who are you to put Jeonghan into test like that? And why did you ask Chanyeol-shi to woo me?"

Jeonghan was shocked. So even Chanyeol-shi's emergence was his doing. Sehun was just silent and bowing. He had to hear what she had to say before he gave her his side of the story.

"You think I didn't know? We're the closest cousins, oppa. So I had been watchful of you from the start. I knew you would be cynical about him. I knew you would do something to try us, but not to this extent! You've crossed the line oppa. How could you do this? Did you not even think of how I would feel? You hurt me in the process. Did you not even consider me? Did you really want tear us apart?"

Then Sehun just couldn't take it anymore.

"Yes! I wanted to tear this guy away from you! He's not worthy of you. You deserve someone better. It's all because he appeared in your life, Seunghee. I want to give you more than what you already have. And there are lots of other guys better than him."

"Deciding what you think is best for me? You're not even my dad to do that. I will never forgive you for doing this. Jeonghan loves me more than you do. So stop bothering us anymore!"

Seunghee walked away from him. Jeonghan followed her giving Sehun a glare before leaving. And Sehun was just shattered. He knew he would be over the top with what he did last night but he just couldn't stop anymore. Seunghee has never been this furious with him in his life. Now what should he do? He never expected this kind of ending. He was sure she would thank her instead after everything was done. He did not prepare for this. He did not know how to ask for her forgiveness.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Seunghee! Seunghee, stop!"

Jeonghan finally got a hold of her arm. She stopped on her tracks too. But she was crying, so hard it broke his heart.

"Come here. It's okay now."

He held her in his arms in a warm embrace. He knew she would be the one receiving all the heartaches in the end. But he could not stop Sehun on his own. He was so torn between her affection for her cousin and his respect for his concern about her that it ended up like this. He should have done something instead. But it's too late now.

"I'm sorry, it ended up like this. I failed to protect you."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...