13 : I'll be with you.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan dropped by Seunghee's residence that day. He knew Kevin wasn't around and was attending to something personal. Seunghee opened the door for him.

"Hey! What brought you?"

"Ah, nothing. I was just passing by. So I thought of ringing your doorbell. In short I just wanted to see you."

Seunghee smiled at his words.

"Why don't you come in for a bit?"

"No, I really just wanted to see you. It's okay."

"Come on Jeonghan..."

Seunghee grabbed his hand and tugged at him.

"You won't say no to me right?"

With a smile on her face, his heart skipped a bit and obliged. How can he say no to the girl he loves? He thought.

"Of course I can't."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

She left him at the living room and went back with some tea for him to drink. She sat beside him too. The house was simple. Jeonghan could see traces of Seunghee at every corner of the house.

"This house is full of you."

"What do you mean? Of course, it's our house. By the way, I'm alone now. They all went out."

"So that's why you invited me in. No one's gonna meet me."

"(laughing) It's okay. Don't worry. You'll meet them soon. And by the way Dad's really picky. Kevin oppa's the only guy he ever acknowledged. He wouldn't even face Seungcheol. I don't know if he'll like you."

"I'll make him like me then."

"Well it's up to you. Oh by the way, we're going to the theme park this weekend. Me and Kevin oppa. Come with us Jeonghan."

"No, I bet Sunbae won't be pleased to see me there."

"I invited you so he can't say no. Come on Jeonghan. We haven't been able to go out since oppa came back. He'll be leaving in two weeks so I want the three of us to have some time together."

"Seunghee... He only wants to be with you. And the fact that he's leaving, that's the more reason he has to be with you. And only you."

"Even if I want you to be there, you won't come? In fact, I originally wanted US to go there."

Jeonghan doesn't understand what Seunghee was implying. He was never good at dealing with her. The only thing he knew was that he loves her. And after contemplating whether to turn her down or not, in the midst of it, he just said these words upon looking at her beautiful face.

"All right, I'll come. I'll be with you."

"Yey! Thank you!"

Seunghee hugged him. It was the first time. It was brief and he couldn't even react. But she was really happy. Seeing her happy was the only thing he wanted in his life. He would make her happy, no matter what.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...