15 : I'm... not letting you stay.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

A day before Kevin's departure, Seunghee met with Jeonghan before meeting with Kevin. They took some time at the park chit chatting.

"Kevin's gonna leave tomorrow. I'm gonna miss him again. Two months really just fly by. And I don't know if he'll come back this time," she uttered.

"Of course he will. It'll only be a couple of years and by the time you know it, he's here again," Jeonghan said.

"But I don't know if after this day we'll still be the same."

Seunghee was at it again. She was troubled and undecided. But Jeonghan didn't want to ask about it. Whatever they were having was between them. And whether or not he was part of it, it didn't matter to him. All he had to make sure of was her safety and her happiness.

"It'll work out fine. Whatever that is."

Seunghee smiled at him. He was her strength now. She held his hand again and Jeonghan smiled back.

"Thank you Jeonghan."

"You're a star right? And he's the sun. You're connected. Your moon will be just right here. Okay?"

"Yeah."

If only you know what that means, she thought.

"I'll get going now. He's waiting for me at the center."

"Yeah. See you."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee met Kevin at the center. He reserved them dinner at an expensive restaurant. She was surprised. She didn't even dress up. Kevin welcomed her near the entrance.

"Seunghee!" Kevin called.

"Oppa... I'm not dressed up for this. Why here? We could've just... Any where's okay with me," Seunghee uttered.

"It's alright. You look fine. You don't have to dress up. Just being you is enough for this place."

He sounded so proud of her. She felt how loved she is. He was especially sweet that evening. And her agony was starting.

"Come on. Let's go inside."

"Yes oppa."

They spent a classy dinner together, chatting about things in their childhood days. They reminisced quite a lot. They enjoyed their friendship. They treasured the times they spent together. They both wished they would stay the same but they both knew they were facing a big dilemma. It was time.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

After dinner, they went to that place again. That place uptown where you could see the whole city with glimmering city lights. Just the same way they stood infront of the car when they first came there, they talked.

"Thank you for that dinner oppa."

"I wanted to give you something more so I brought you there. Let's explore more together. There's so much we haven't tried. Like bungee jumping, sky walking. I want to stay Seunghee. I want to have every time in the world to be with you."

Seunghee knew she had to tell him straight. So she mustered all her courage then.

"You're leaving tomorrow oppa. I'm... not letting you stay. I'm sorry."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...