60 : Just what in the world is going on?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

She ran off to the bathroom screaming curse words and vulgarity. She was so offended.

Vomiting quite helped Jeonghan regain consciousness. By then he noticed his fly was open and his shirt was unbuttoned too. Just what has happened? He thought. He walked out of the room in a swaying manner but held on. He avoided the crowd and luckily found his way out of the building. He sat at the road side still feeling his head spinning. But he needed to go home. He dialed Seunghee's number on his phone unconsciously.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee who was just on her way home answered her phone. She was excited to hear from Jeonghan.

"Hello? Hey, how's the party? What time are you going home?"

But it shocked her to hear Jeonghan's cranky voice.

"Can you pick me up? I'm outside the venue right now. I can't even carry myself..."

"What? What happened to you? Where's Sehun oppa?"

"Can you come quickly? Please..."

"Alright. I'll be right there. Just wait for me okay?"

"Thanks."

He held the phone down. And Seunghee rushed to get a taxicab.

"Just what in the world is going on?"

Seunghee was so worried. Was he drunk? But why like this? She thought. Her heartbeats were running as fast as they could she could win a marathon inside. Jeonghan better be alright, she wished.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

She found Jeonghan slumping at the side of the street. She almost fainted herself at how anxious she was. He looked really helpless.

"Jeonghan! Jeonghan! Wake up!"

He reeked of alcohol. She was relieved. She thought something bad happened to him but thank goodness he was alright. Maybe Sehun just forced him to drink to the extent he wasn't capable of and left him alone in the street.

"That guy... He'll really get it from me!"

She asked the driver to help her carry Jeonghan to the cab. He was unconscious and he was really heavy.

What Seunghee did not know was that Jeonghan was drugged. Sehun slipped a dose of aphrodisiac into the drink he gave him earlier. It made him dizzy as its side effect but the drug was just only beginning to dwell in him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee got the taxicab to drive them to his place. When they reached the place, it was all up to her to bring him to his room. She was struggling with his weight. She was uttering things as she carried him. It did not help that he was almost unconscious.

"Just where is Sehun oppa when you need him? Leaving you behind like that. Now he's done it. I'll really give him a piece of my mind tomorrow."

Seunghee finally brought Jeonghan to his room. He was really so heavy, she almost did not make it. But in his state, he was murmuring things while being carried there.

"I love you Seunghee... I can't live without you..."

Seunghee blushed at his comments. Even in this state, you're still thinking about me... She thought. She was flattered.

She got him to his bed. It took her all her strength to put him to it. But upon laying him down, she was dragged down herself under him.

"Jeonghan wait, you're too drunk. You shouldn't have done it if you know you can't hold your liquor well?"

He was all over her, not able to lift his own weight on the bed. It took her all her strength to get him to his room. Now he spread his limbs all over her as she finally got him there. She was stuck, she couldn't move him away from her.

"Jeonghan, you're heavy. This is not funny, come on."

But she gave up. She might as well wait for him to sober up as she relaxed her body. But he moved closer to her that instant, something she did not expect. He buried his face on her cheek.

"I love you Seunghee..."

"Hey, I thought you're... Stop playing with me Jeonghan. I need to go home. Get off me now."

"Hmm..."

He did not budge. He was actually half asleep. But inside him, he was consciously burning.

"Ugh... Jeonghan... Sehun oppa's gonna be here soon. I really need to go. He can't see me here. Come on. Let me go."

But what he did next made her shocked. He began kissing her neck, licking and sucking at it fiercely.

"Jeonghan! Wait, stop!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...