5 : I pity you.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

The next morning, they had to talk about what happened. Seunghee was behind Jeonghan when Seungcheol arrived. Filled with bruises, he admitted to what he has done.

"Seunghee can we talk? Just the two of us," Seungcheol asked.

"You expect me to come with you alone after what you did? I don't even want to talk to you. I don't even want to see you!" Seunghee hesitantly answered.

"Jeonghan can you leave us?"

"No! He stays. You can say what you want here."

"But Seunghee... I'm sorry! I was just desperate! I couldn't bear not touching you. Seunghee please forgive me. I won't force you ever again. I'll wait, just forgive me. I want you back Seunghee."

"No. I'm breaking up with you Cheol. You betrayed my trust. I won't ever forget what you did to me. Let's go Jeonghan."

They were about to go but then...

"Where do you think you're going Jeonghan? Running away? I'm not done with you just yet. You son of a bitch," Seungcheol shouted.

"Don't you ever..." Seunghee said.

"You thought I didn't know? It's too obvious, you're hitting on Seunghee. You've been waiting for the right time to get her all this time! Damn you Jeonghan. I won't let you be. Remember that. And I won't let you have Seunghee. She belongs to me!" Seungcheol madly uttered.

"Don't blame on me whatever you did to deserve how you are now. I pity you Seungcheol. i never imagined you falling so low..." Jeonghan replied.

"Come on Jeonghan. Let's go now," Seunghee said.

They continued walking.

"I'll get you back Seunghee! I promise!" Seungcheol yelled.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan made sure that Seungcheol never made it near Seunghee. Seunghee was thankful to him. But at some point, Seunghee also wondered why Jeonghan was doing it for her. It was a hassle for someone just a friend to protect her going out of his way doing so. It was taking a lot of effort on his part, but why is he still doing it after so many days has passed. It was an issue between Seungcheol and her, it was never his problem. So Seunghee finally decided to ask him why.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...