67 : If that's what you want.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee would sometimes meet Chanyeol after classes whenever Jeonghan wasn't around. He would not even show up everytime Sehun was with her. But she did not suspect him of anything. He would only talk to her for a short while every time. It was nothing out of ordinary. So she did not tell Jeonghan about the issues concerning Chanyeol. She concluded it was not necessary for him to know since he was just an acquaintance. But in the end, it was a very wrong decision she had made.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"So what do you want to do for tonight?" Jeonghan asked.

It was their third month together and Jeonghan's last week at his part-time job.

"Can we go to the theme park again? The last time we did was when Kevin-oppa was here," Seunghee replied.

"Tonight? Are you sure? It's nicer if we go during the day."

"It will be wonderful to see the night lights. You didn't seem to like it there the last time we went. Thought I didn't notice huh?"

He was surprised. So she's been watching him too since then.

"And tell me about your parents. You haven't been talking about them. I don't even know what they do for a living."

"We better not talk about my parents Seunghee."

She saw something in him that he has never shown before. There was sorrow in his eyes that was hard to fathom.

"Okay, I won't force you to tell me but we have to go the theme park tonight okay?"

"Alright. If that's what you want."

His expression didn't change. It made Seunghee feel a bit concerned and afraid at the same time. She just realized she didn't know all of him yet. But she'd strive to know. She didn't want to have a gap between them because of it.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee dragged Jeonghan to the theme park by 7pm. She disregarded the fact that he was uncomfortable there cuz she really wanted to know why. She was pushy right. And Jeonghan knew that too.

"Dad extended my curfew for tonight. I can be home by 12mn," Seunghee uttered.

"Just like Cinderella huh," Jeonghan said.

"Yup! So we can take our time here. And within this time, I hope you're willing to tell me before the night ends. About your parents."

"Seunghee..."

"I'm pushy alright. I don't care if you get annoyed with me. I just want to know everything about you. Okay?"

She held his hand. And he held it tighter.

"I won't ever get annoyed at you. You know that."

"So be ready to tell me later."

She gave him a smack and smiled innocently at him. He surrendered. There was nothing she couldn't and wouldn't get out of him. And there was nothing he could and would hide from her either.

"Later, when we ride the Ferris wheel."

"Okay!" she exclaimed.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

They spent some time playing in the booths. They enjoyed their time for a while. But as they were playing, Jeonghan was still contemplating whether to tell her everything or not. He was afraid she would be shaken by his story. It wasn't a pleasant one, unlike her flamboyant childhood. But nevertheless, he made up his mind not to keep it a secret from her. She was the person he would devote his whole life to. It was something she needed to know.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

They finally took the 20-minute ride on the Ferris wheel. The huge amusement ride was at the center of the park. They could see the whole city from both sides. It was glimmering with city lights.

"It's better right? This way you can have a change of view of the theme park in your memories," Seunghee started.

"Yeah. My mother used to bring me here when I was about 4-5 years old. She would seldom do that so I clearly remembered this place. It was the only place she could be superficially happy with me," Jeonghan began sharing.

Seunghee could see the look in his eyes. That piercing sadness again, she thought. He was staring down and out the window as he continued to tell his story.

"I am a bastard. My mom and dad did not raise me together. I was born out of hatred by mom cuz I was a love-child."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...