57 : You don't need backup?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

At the SME building, trainees were working their hardest for the nearing selection process. A new group was to debut for the coming year. And Sehun and Chanyeol were amongst the hopefuls that year.

Sitting at a corner of the practice room after a long tiring day, Sehun and Chanyeol rested.

"What's that hyung?" Sehun asked as he saw Chanyeol gulped a tablet of medicine.

"Oh, nothing. Just a vitamin."

"Okay. Hey, I'll be luring Jeonghan to the party tonight. You can take Seunghee out or something."

But even under the pressured circumstances, Sehun still had the time to plot things like these.

"What party?"

"The acquaintance of the newbies. I heard there are nice ones. I'll set him up there."

"You don't need backup?"

"Don't worry, Kai's there. I'll have all the backup I need."

"Well then, good luck."

"Good luck to you hyung."

Then they high-fived with a bit of hand play. It was the decisive night. They were going all out.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

It was a Thursday but Seunghee had to go home early cuz of some errands so Jeonghan went home straight too. If only he had other places to stay at while practicing music, he would go. Just not to go home to someone staying in at your home like he owned it.

And as expected, he came home to an Oh Sehun with himself spread out at the living room like some jelly bean or something. What in the world... his thoughts were cut by Sehun actually speaking to him casually.

"There you are! My cousin's abnormally loved boyfriend."

"The descriptives aren't necessary."

"It's a bit of a short notice but why don't you come with us? We're going to party tonight with the SME trainees."

Jeonghan was caught in the sudden invitation.

"Why should I? I'm not in SME."

He was being sarcastic. Sehun just held himself back. He needed to persuade him to come. He stood up and went over him.

"Come on. Why don't you get along with me once in a while? I'll be leaving tomorrow. You'll have your place all to yourself again."

Jeonghan knew he had something up his sleeve. After all, it had only been two weeks. It was a little too early for him to genuinely accept him as Seunghee's boyfriend. But he wanted to believe he was doing this for the good of their camaraderie.

"Alright, I'll come. I'll tell Seunghee about it."

"But she can't come okay? It's for the boys only."

Just what are you up to Oh Sehun? He was thinking.

"Alright. For the boys only."

"That's my boy!"

Sehun elbowed him lightly. He was gonna succeed with this plan. It was the ultimate one. He was excited about how it would turn out.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Don't drink too much okay?"

Somehow, on the other line, Seunghee was glad. They were finally starting to get along, and the invite coming from Sehun himself, was an extra.

"I won't. Okay, see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Enjoy there! Bye."

Jeonghan held his phone down. Sehun who was across the room from him was just smirking.

"Be ready by 7."

"Sure."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee was happy at home. Her boyfriend and her fave cousin were finally patching up their differences. She was in the mood for making another song because of that so she played the piano according to that mood.

"I'll be your lucky girl nan neomuneomu lucky girl
neoui sarangeul badaseo nan haengunin geol
jom deo gakkai deo dagawa To my heart
maeil kkumman gati neukkyeojineun naneun lucky lucky girl"

She was smiling to herself when her phone rang. And she answered it.

"Hello? Oh, Chanyeol-shi. Right now? Where? Well, I can't... Is it that urgent? You can tell me over the phone. Alright. I'll be there. Just this one time okay? Bye."

It was Chanyeol asking her to go out. She didn't want to but maybe it was the right time too to tell him to stop seeing her so she agreed to go. She put the piano cover in place and got to her room to get ready.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...