52 : So what's the plan?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Her dad had always been strict with her. She's an only daughter, from the start it was the only thing he was firm with her about. To let him meet the person she was having a relationship with.

"I know Dad! You don't have to remind me."

"Bring this boy here tomorrow. Or I won't let you use the piano for a month."

"Yes dad. I'll tell him. Don't be mad! We're just waiting for the right time."

"Then tomorrow's that time."

"Come on dad!"

She was clinging to him. Being cute and trying to calm him down. He gave up. He put his arm around her shoulders.

"Oh... even if you've grown up, or spent your 50th birthday, you're still like a ten-year-old daughter to me Seunghee. I won't let anyone hurt you. So bring that boy here. I want to make sure you're safe."

"Yes dad. I know that. I'll tell him to come tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay. Come on let's go inside. Your mom's gonna get angry."

They were smiling together as they went inside the house. They were the closest father and daughter ever. Seunghee could not ask for a better father. She was happy he would finally be able to meet the person she planned to spend her whole life with.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

As Sehun and Chanyeol were walking down the street from the Oh residence, they were talking about Seunghee.

"I admit she got me overwhelmed. I've never seen anyone that beautiful before. Stop me Sehun, I might die of heart failure."

"You really got the hots for her don't you?"

"Yes. I'm serious now and I don't care if she's got a boyfriend."

"That's the spirit hyung!"

"So what's the plan?"

"Now we're talking."

Using Chanyeol's infatuation for his cousin, Sehun was ready to make his plans happen. He won't let Jeonghan prevail. He would let Seunghee know he was right about him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Hey, can you make it tomorrow?" Seunghee said.

She was lying on her bed with the phone over her ear. She was calling Jeonghan to let him know about the next day.

"I'll wait for you at home okay?"

On the other line, Jeonghan who was still on his way home from his part-time job, was walking down the road side.

"You didn't provoke your dad did you?" Jeonghan asked.

"I did not okay? He really wants to meet you. Tomorrow. So please make time for it."

"Okay, I will. I'll just tell my boss later. See you tomorrow then. I love you."

"Okay, I love you. Are you home yet?"

"I'm two corners away. Okay? Bye."

"Okay, bye."

Seunghee was feeling nervous. She wished and hoped and prayed that her dad approved of Jeonghan the next day. She wished that he could see the difference between just having a boyfriend and having someone you want to be part of your life with for the rest of your life. But she knew he would see that. He had mom right? She thought. It's gonna be alright, she told herself.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan got home to a sleeping Sehun on the couch. He was irritated but he disregarded him. He wasn't worth his time. He went straight to his room and slept the night away. But what was great about him was that when Jeonghan woke up in the morning by 6am, he was already gone. This is the only nice part of him, he thought. He yawned his way to the kitchen then and prepared breakfast.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Sehun was going overboard with his meddling. He even brought Chanyeol and himself to the university Seunghee was attending only to brag about their good looks. But it was really obvious. Girls swooned over them the moment they appeared and instantly they became celebrities.

"Oppa!! Are you celebrities? From what university are you from? Are you scouting someone here? Kyaaa!!"

Girls were all over them. A small crowd hung around them and they have only just entered the campus.

"Easy now girls. Calm down. Ssshhh," Chanyeol hushed them.

"Yehet! Be quiet! You can't hear us," Sehun arrogantly said.

"We're just looking for someone."

"Are you familiar with Oh Seunghee?"

Then an overall sigh could be heard. The girls started whispering.

"Oh Seunghee? It's really nice to be pretty. I envy her. How come it's not me?"

"Do you know where she is at this moment?" Sehun asked.

"Yes, she's at the gym right now. They're having their P.E. class," a girl answered.

"Okay, thanks girls! You were of big help," Chanyeol replied.

The two good-looking guys strode away from the crowd. And the girls just couldn't help but daydream about them.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...