69 : Just a little bit more.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Until he got carried away again and took the kiss deeper. Seunghee had to shove him away again.

"Is your patience this short?"

Jeonghan timidly laughed. "I'm sorry."

Seunghee then cuddled with his arm.

"Thank you for sharing your life with me. I wish to meet your dad one day."

"You will. If ever he pays a visit, I'll let you meet him."

"What business does he do anyway?"

"He's a stockholder right now."

"Of what establishment?"

"The plaza."

Seunghee was amazed. So they owned the plaza. And if that was not enough, he added something.

"And this amusement park."

"Really?"

"Just joking."

Jeonghan laughed at her. She looked so surprised, he wanted to tease her again. She just pouted.

"I'm sorry. But seriously, not this amusement park. Just the plaza."

"Alright. I won't ask again."

"I love you so much."

Seunghee obliged though.

"I love you Jeonghan."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee was happy Jeonghan was finally on his last week at the store. His loans were almost paid and he did not have to extend his job. His dad also sent him extra money, unable to withstand the thought of his son getting all worked up for a little sum of money he refused to give him. Seunghee was really glad about the relationship of the father and son. Maybe his mother didn't get the chance to show him her love, but his father showered it to him more than enough.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

During that week, Seunghee could hear and feel someone following her whenever she was alone. She tried to catch the person but she never did. It only happened that week but she was sure someone was following her. She did not tell Jeonghan yet. She didn't want him to worry. And besides, it was his last week on work, they'd be together going home again after that week. And maybe she was just being paranoid, she thought. But actually, she wasn't. Someone was really stalking her, watching her every move from a distance. And soon, that person would come into light.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee and Jeonghan were at a vacant room together. By that time, there were merely a number of students left in the campus.

"It's your last day today at last!" Seunghee exclaimed.

Jeonghan laughed at her. She was acting really childish with her hands up in the air.

"Yeah, but I'm thinking of finding another job," Jeonghan joked.

"What?" Seunghee's expression changed from delighted to disappointed.

"Just kidding," he laughingly said.

"Agh! You're getting used to making fun of me these days," she whined.

"I'm sorry, you're just too cute when you sulk."

"Go on, leave now, you'll be late in your last day."

"Come on Seunghee..."

He embraced her sidewardly trying to console her. But she wasn't about to succumb to him just yet. She ignored his gesture. Taking that as a no, he nibbled gently at her neck tickling her in the process.

"Jeonghan! Alright! It's alright! Stop it!"

He did not stop instantly, and he turned her around to face him. He kissed her sweetly.

"I'll never get bored of making fun of you," he uttered.

"You just wait when I'm the one to do so," she replied.

He kissed her once again. He became very passionate doing it that Seunghee felt light-headed. He was getting used to kissing her, like sipping coffee in the morning or drinking milk at night. It was becoming a habit.

It was getting steamy that Seunghee had to lightly push him away for him to stop.

"You're running late Yoon Jeonghan."

"It's okay, just a little bit more."

He was about to kiss her again but she put her index finger on his lips.

"Nope! That's enough for today."

Jeonghan gave up and let her go. She fixed herself as he stared at her lovingly.

"When can I have you Oh Seunghee?"

She blushed at the sudden query. He was staring at her tenderly. Looking at his face, she had to assure him. She touched his nose with her finger.

"Soon Yoon Jeonghan. Very soon."

He smiled with an expression that was willing to wait.

"But for now, you have to go to your part-time job!"

She softly gave him a push to the door so he so could go. He might stay longer if she didn't.

"Alright. Alright. Don't stay out too late okay?"

"Yes, I'll go home as soon as I finish this."

Then he walked out of the room and left her.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...