53 : This boy...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Kyaaa!!!"

The girls in the gym began squealing after sometime. Seunghee and Jeonghan who were talking about the rehearsal earlier turned their heads to the forming crowd near the entrance of the gym.

"What's that about?" Seunghee asked.

"Maybe some celebrity arrived or something," Jeonghan said.

They waited till the crowd dispersed and made way to two really stunning guys. And when Seunghee and Jeonghan came to learn who they were, they only both just sighed and looked away. Seunghee even had her eyes rolling.

"Ah, just ignore them. He's such a showoff."

Until they were standing before them, it was the only time they looked up to them.

"How cold! Is this how you treat me now? Just because of this guy!" Sehun uttered.

"Nope, my boyfriend has absolutely nothing to do with it. But did you really have to make an entrance?" Seunghee defended.

Girls were still thrilled to see them from afar, they could still hear them.

"Well, that's how it is now," Sehun boasted.

"Oh..." Seunghee just murmured.

He was making her cranky. She pinned her eyes sharply at him. But Sehun smiled sheepishly at her and had his arms wide open before her. And like the old days, she was beat. This cousin was especially special to her.

"Ah! You win."

She stood up and gave him a tight hug. Jeonghan was quite surprised about it. So that's how close they are, he thought.

"I missed you oppa!!"

"I missed you too."

"Don't pick on Jeonghan anymore okay?"

"That, I cannot promise."

She frowned at him. "You never change."

"And I won't."

"Hi, Seunghee," Chanyeol interrupted.

"Oh, yah, we only dropped by to say hi. And besides that guy's here so I don't think I can stay for long," Sehun uttered.

He was referring to Jeonghan. Seunghee just sighed at him.

"Why can't you just accept him? It won't change anything."

"From my point of view, it already has."

He gave Jeonghan a piercing stare by then before turning around.

"We'll be going now Seunghee. See yah!"

"Bye oppa."

"Bye Seunghee," Chanyeol said too.

"Bye."

It was just brief, but that moment was an eye opener for Seunghee. She was sure Sehun was up to something.

"That was quick," Jeonghan muttered.

"Yah."

The two guys were walking out of the gym with girls following them behind. It was a view. They were like a parade of stars. Seunghee gave her cousin a last look before turning back to the person beside her.

"Let's continue."

"Okay."

Jeonghan could see she was worried. But how can her cousin cause her this when they meant really well for each other. He felt down. How can people be so cruel?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

The night came. It was the time Jeonghan finally met Seunghee's parents. He never thought he'd be nervous. But upon facing the gate of her house, he was almost stuck where he was. But he had to ring that doorbell. So he did. And it was Seunghee who opened the gate for him.

She was all smiles at him but she could see his uneasiness. It was the first time she ever saw him like this.

"You scared of my parents?"

"I'm just nervous alright."

"You'll be fine. Come in."

She held his hand and pulled him in. But his hands were a bit cold. She snickered at this.

"Stop laughing," he retorted.

"Sorry."

When they reached the living room, her mom and dad were there. Jeonghan finally loosened himself. These are her parents. These are the people who brought her to this world. These are the people he should be thanking the most. He gave his polite greeting then.

"Anyounghaseyo, sir, ma'am. Yoon Jeonghan mida. Your daughter's boyfriend."

Seunghee giggled at him. And her mom did the same silently. They were both relaxed except for her dad who scrutinized the boy in front of them.

"Sit down," her dad commanded.

"Ah, yes sir."

Seunghee sat beside Jeonghan. She was trying to calm him down. His stiffness was still present. Her dad took sometime scanning him. This boy... he thought.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...