2 : Aren't you going?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

That weekend Seungcheol, Seunghee and Jeonghan went to Jeju. Bikini girls were everywhere. Seunghee with her flawless skin can't be ignored. Seungcheol was all guarding her with all the looks that the guys were giving her. She's my girl, that was the expression showing off his smug face. Jeonghan was just the friend type, though girls were also eyeing him.

Seungcheol was all over Seunghee every time they were out the beach. Seunghee couldn't push him away or sneak away from him. She was scared of all the machos too. Jeonghan couldn't stand the view of him snuggling like a snake over her. He often moved away from them.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

At dinner, Seungcheol ordered a bucket of beer for them.

"You're drinking?" Seunghee questioned.

"Just me? Of course WE are. Come on do your share!" Seungcheol demanded.

"No, I won't drink," Jeonghan said as a matter of fact.

"I won't either. I know what you're up to Mr. Choi," Seunghee seconded.

"Come on Seunghee... I won't do anything I promise. I just want us to enjoy our stay here," Seungcheol whined.

"We can enjoy without drinking," Seunghee said.

"I agree," Jeonghan backed up.

"Come on guys! Just this bucket. Please!" Seungcheol requested.

"Alright..." Jeonghan gave in.

"Jeonghan!" Seunghee exclaimed.

"Come on Seunghee... I won't touch you later. I promise," Seungcheol promised.

Seunghee looked at him with his really innocent facade. She believed him. He had never really harassed her. So she gave in.

"Alright. Just a bottle for me," Seunghee said.

"Alright! Cheers!" Seungcheol rejoiced.

Jeonghan only took a bottle as well as Seunghee. Seungcheol finished three. Then they decided to stroll along the beach.

Seungcheol had his arm all over Seunghee again and whispered sweet nothings. Seunghee felt a little annoyed. He'd been really clingy all day. She was a little worried how the night would turn up. Jeonghan would only look at them from the bar with a poker face.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

By 10pm, they were almost in their rooms when Jeonghan parted with the lovers.

"I'll go ahead you two," Jeonghan bade.

Seunghee was looking at him with plea not to leave her but he dismissed it. He couldn't come in between them. Not yet.

"Yah, I'll follow later. Good night," Seungcheol replied.

"Good night you two," Jeonghan said.

Jeonghan went ahead. While the two spent a little more time outside Seunghee's room.

"Aren't you going? I'll be alright. I'll call you when something comes up," Seunghee asked.

"Can't I come in for a while? Tomorrow we'll be going back again. I want to spend more and more time with you. Please," Seungcheol said.

Seunghee felt a little scared but she trusted him enough. He was her boyfriend after all.

"Okay. Come in. Just for a while alright?"

"Yah!"

With a big wide cute smile on his face Seunghee let him in. Jeonghan was still peeking in the dark. He was so devastated when she let him in. He could only ponder at the things happening inside.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...