33 : Thank you.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Why don't you meet my parents next weekend?" Seunghee said.

They were hanging out at the plaza before going home that afternoon, having some takoyaki at a Japanese stall.

"Oh, I can't. I'm sorry. I'll be starting at my part-time job at the center this week. It's from 7-11pm. And my day-off's on Thursdays. Can I meet them on Thursday instead?" Jeonghan replied.

"Dad's not around on weekdays. Okay, let's just do that some other time. But, you're having a part-time job? Why?"

"Yah, I just applied yesterday. I didn't tell you yet I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"I just had to look for a job. I need some things for my music room at home. My dad won't give me additional allowance so I guess I have to work for it."

"Well, I guess that's urgent. We'll tackle on composing soon. But, you have a music room at home?"

"Yah, at my condo unit."

"Condo unit?"

"You know I only moved here for college right? So my dad gave me a condo unit. I only asked him to renovate one room into a music room though. It has only been finished last week. But he refused to buy me music instruments so I decided to work for it."

"I see... So for how long are you going to work for it?"

"I guess for the rest of the semester. I'm sorry if I can't meet your parents sooner."

"It's okay. Studies first. They can understand that."

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you, just don't overtire yourself."

"Yes ma'am."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Since Jeonghan started working, they had been spending much lesser time together. They had been busy with studies too, making the time they see each other only at classes they shared with the same schedule. Seunghee couldn't help but miss him. She was excited to see him that afternoon only to find out that he was leaving early.

They met at the school entrance by 5pm.

"Jeonghan!!"

Seunghee was all smiles upon seeing him approaching. And when he reached her, she quickly grabbed his arm and snuggled beside him. Jeonghan could only smile at how cute she was.

"So where do you want to eat? My treat."

"I'm sorry. I can't hangout today. I'm having an early shift at the store. The person before me got diarrhea. My manager called me just now. He needs me there by 5:30. I'm really sorry Seunghee. I'll make it up to you next time. Okay?"

She was moping. Just when she missed him so much. Then she had an idea.

"I'll go with you then."

She was being clingy. It was the first time Jeonghan had seen her like this. Wasn't she reserved, calm and collected? He was bewildered.

"Are... You sure?"

"Yah, I'll stay at your store for a bit. I won't disturb you don't worry. I just want to be with you a bit longer. Can I go?"

He felt touched. She was showing an attitude out of her usual character. He was happy. So he can make her do things like this? He was also feeling proud. He smiled delicately at her.

"I can't attend to you there. Is that alright?"

"Yah. I just want to see you."

"Okay. Let's go?"

"Sure."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...