49 : Feel at home.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Sehun settled on the living room for the mean time. His luggage was all over the place. He had quite a lot of belongings. Seunghee was helping him unpack as Jeonghan strongly refused to help though. Seeing his place all rowdy and getting untidy annoyed him further. If his personality was not enough, just his presence infuriated him more.

"Oppa... for how long will you be staying here?" Seunghee asked.

"For as long as it takes me to keep you away from that guy," Sehun answered.

"You can try," Jeonghan interjects.

"Jeonghan... Oppa, I'm serious here," Seunghee muttered.

"I'm serious too. Well, give me two weeks and I'll be out of here and he's out of your life too," Sehun said.

"Good luck," Jeonghan uttered.

"I'll talk to you later oppa. I really have to go now. And please be kind to Jeonghan," Seunghee bade.

She went over Jeonghan then kissing him on the cheek.

"Please be patient with him."

"I will. I'll take you home."

"No, I'll be alright. See you tomorrow."

Seunghee went out of the condo by then.

Sehun and Jeonghan were in silent war with each other. If not for Seunghee, I will never let you stay here, Jeonghan thought. But he had to deal with it. She was her cousin, he just couldn't comprehend why he was so against him from the start and why he did not equally like him.

Sehun on the hand was thinking about things to tear them apart. He really hated Jeonghan's guts. Seunghee was a precious cousin to him. He would not let just any guy be her partner. He was far worse than her father, he was an overly protective cousin to her ever since they were young. It all came down to their childhood, as he recalled.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Sehun's past

His mother left him to be with another man when he was young. He was always alone, he became a very aloof child since then. He would not talk to others aside from his father who was often away due to business travels. And during those times, he would be left in the care of Seunghee's parents. He would stay in their house for a few days till his father came back. At four years old, he would simply stay at a corner of the house playing with his own toys. He would see Seunghee playing with her own toys too somewhere far away from him. And not minding her, he would be lost in his own world. Until she appeared before him one of those days, in her red dress, cutely smiling at him and asking, Can I play with you? We can share toys if you want. He would usually disregard her. He would usually just ignore her and let her play there near him but still not giving a care at all. Until she told him one day, Hey, Sehun oppa, my mother told me to look after you. She said you're sad because your mother is not here anymore. I'll be sad too if mommy is not here for me. But don't be sad anymore. I'm here now, I'll look after you and make you smile every day. I'll make you happy! So let's play! She said those words with a really bright smile on her face. He did not know how, but Sehun was enlightened. He finally found someone who would stay by his side and promised to make him happy. In his little mind, that moment made a very strong impact on him. She was the girl who lifted his spirits and made him into the person he is now. She was the one who made him forget about the mother who left him. And she was the only cousin he would never trade for anyone else.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

But he found her with this despicable guy near him. The second he saw him, it made him exasperated. His favorite cousin was together with this common human he was not even aware of. If he was someone who stood close to him, he would not object. But he was a mere student, not even popular or someone he had heard of. So he would not yield. Seunghee deserved someone more than this type of guy. He was determined to take him out of her life. He would do it.

"Feel at home Sehun-shi," Jeonghan said

Jeonghan left him on his own. He won't waste his time arguing with him to his delight.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...