32 : She knew about us?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

The annual duo project ended. The grand prize went to another team who performed the song 'Growl'. It was a shame, and Yujin kept complaining to Jeonghan and Seunghee about it during lunch break the day after. She was frowning and she kept on grumbling.

"Ahh... It's not right! We should've gotten even the 2nd prize if not the grand prize. The judges were so biased!" Yujin complained.

"Stop it Yujin. We did our best and it wasn't just enough. Be fair to the winners," Jeonghan said.

"Yah, you were so good last night. I even cried because of it," Seunghee added.

She smiled sarcastically at Jeonghan who smiled timidly at her.

"Oh! Yah! Before I forget, what happened last night huh? You two talked things out? Are you okay now? Oh, I'm sorry for intruding," Yujin asked.

Seunghee turned to Jeonghan.

"She knew about us?" Seunghee queried.

"Just some things," Jeonghan answered.

"Yah, he didn't actually tell me. He was just so obvious that his face says it all when you're around. He was all about you unnie. I'm kinda jealous," Yujin uttered.

"Jealous?" Seunghee raised an eyebrow.

"Yah, if only my ex-boyfriend was like that to me. But anyway, how are you taking my ever devoted cousin?" Yujin said.

"Well, I only learned about you being cousins last night," Seunghee replied.

"Actually, I really wanted to introduce myself to you sooner but he told me to wait. So well, let me introduce myself now. Annyoung hasseyo, Seunghee unnie, Choi Yujin mida."

"Oh Seunghee mida."

"So how are you unnie? Oppa?"

Yujin was really eager to know. Jeonghan didn't want to say anything. He was just smiling and looking down. By then, Seunghee was looking at him. She got his hand and put it up with hers for Yujin to see. Jeonghan's face brightened at her gesture. Then she declared their relationship.

"We're together now. Officially."

"Kyaa!!!" Yujin screamed.

She can't help but feel the love in the air. She was really happy for them, especially for her cousin.

"I'm so happy for both of you! I'm so glad you made her say yes oppa! You're amazing. I can't believe you did it!"

"Don't make it sound like I'm so bad Yujin," Jeonghan said.

Seunghee was giggling. She was so comic. She was really funny at picking on Jeonghan.

"Don't laugh Seunghee," he added.

"I'm sorry. She was just so funny. She's really knows how to make fun of you," Seunghee said.

"Yes, she does," Jeonghan uttered.

"But you're really lucky to have my cousin Seunghee. You can't find anyone as loyal and faithful as him. So please don't hurt him," Yujin states.

"Yujin. Don't talk to Seunghee like that," Jeonghan reprimanded.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Yujin apologized.

"It's okay. I know how precious he is. And I know how much I love him. I won't hurt him," Seunghee told her.

Yujin smiled at how they stared at each other. She better give them their quality time together alone.

"Okay. Okay. I think I'm being a hindrance to your lovey-dovey time together so I better I go. I need to go get something anyway. See you later! Bye."

Yujin just went and left the two.

"She's so jolly. I think we can get along," Seunghee said.

"You should spend some time shopping then," Jeonghan uttered.

"Haha. I think we should," Seunghee ended.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

They spent the next days in love and not giving a care in the world. Jeonghan was finally fulfilled. He could hold her hand anytime he wanted. He could be with her anytime he wanted. He could talk to her anytime he wanted. It was a splendid feeling for him. No one in the world could make him feel so precious, loved and cared for but her. Seunghee felt the same. She was loved more than ever. It was something she never thought she could feel in her life. And all her worries just don't bother her anymore. She had him and with him by her side, everything just seemed so easy. With his love, she could do anything.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...