43 : I'm not going anywhere.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee could almost hear her heartbeat from beating so hard and fast. She was still shocked of what happened. How could she be so careless not locking the door? She was scolding herself. It was something she least wanted. She knew it would stir something dangerous in Jeonghan. She still wasn't ready about other things. She was still somewhat scared of other things. But lately, she could clearly see how he had been keeping himself preoccupied everytime things get a little steamy between them. He would never go out of his boundaries with her. But with what happened, with what her fault had done, she didn't know what to expect.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

After taking forever, Seunghee finally got out of the bath. Her steps were a bit shaky going to the living room. She finds him there, sitting on the couch, in deep thought. But as she approached him, he looked up to her and stood up at the same time.

"Hey, I'm sorry for barging in on you like that..."

"It's okay. It's my fault. How can I not lock the door right?"

She was smiling timidly at him. Jeonghan could see she was nervous. She was holding her arms together on the elbows. She was being on guard infront of him. He knew she wasn't ready from the start. But it really made him feel depressed seeing it upfront. With this, he made up his mind. He diverted his eyesight on the television before talking.

"I know I might sound selfish but can you go home for now? I'm really distracted with you being here. I need to finish my song by tonight. I don't have that much time like you do, I think you know that."

Seunghee was surprised. He was mad. Even if he didn't let it show, he was actually angry. It was the first time he ever talked to her like that. He was pushing her away again. It meant he really wanted something.

"Hey, Jeonghan we can talk about this. Come on..."

She approached him and tried to grasp his hand but he let go and still wasn't looking at her. It made Seunghee feel a bit down.

"You should really just go now. We can talk about this later. Just please go and don't ask anything for now."

"You're being unreasonable."

Hearing Seunghee said that, Jeonghan just could not hide his anger anymore.

"What? I'm the one being rational here. You won't want to hear me talking right now Seunghee. I'm asking you nicely, so just go home."

But Seunghee didn't want to back down.

"I'm not going home! We set this day to rehearse right? Then we have to do just that! I'm not going anywhere until I've done what I have to here. If you want me to go home then just tell me why! So we can end this conversation."

He just couldn't help it anymore. He knew she was a bit pushy, but not to this extent. Couldn't she read the atmosphere? He was about to explode.

"You want me to tell you? Then here it is. I want you right now, in my bed, naked."

He was staring straight into her eyes when he said that. She was just tongue-tied. She knew it was dangerous. But she still had to provoke him because of her stubbornness. Now that she has heard it, she could feel her body quiver slowly. The only thing she did was stare back at him. She could not utter a word.

"Would you rather do that and not go home?"

He was beating himself inwardly. He knew he was scaring her. But there was no turning back. The reaction of his hormones was inescapable. And she was still right infront of him. He was expecting a slap or anything like it, but there she was, immobile and enticing.

"Seunghee.. The only thing I want right now is to make love to you. And if you let me, i don't think I'll be able to control myself. So please, don't make this hard for me any longer. Can you just... Go?"

"I'm not going anywhere."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...