19 : It's perfect.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

At home Seunghee practiced her piece for the finals. Like she told Jeonghan, she would sing a ballad. Playing the piano, she felt the music whole-heartedly. It echoed beautifully.

Her dad, who was just across the room went over her and sat beside her.

"Dad... Does it sound okay? It's my piece for the finals."

"A little. Haha. Just joking. It's perfect. Even if I'm not a musician, it sounds good," her dad answered.

"Music and my voice, it's all have dad. If I don't succeed in this, I don't know where else to go."

"What do you mean that's all you have? You have us. You can always turn to us. And don't worry too much. You have it. You have the voice and the music. You're talented. And you're my daughter. I know you can make it."

"Thanks dad."

"And I'm really glad you threw that coups out the window already. He really gets on my nerve."

"Dad... He's not that bad."

"But he is kinda bad."

"Well, yeah... You go now dad. I'm practicing! I need to concentrate."

"Alright. Just don't go thinking about bringing that boy here again."

He stood up and walked away.

"I won't dad."

"And don't bring any other boy than Kevin."

"He's abroad dad!"

"Oh, right..."

Her dad went to his room then. Seunghee resumed on playing the piano. She was playing the song "What to do". She was solemnly feeling the intro then she started singing the lyrics.

"ijen nado jogeum pyeonhaejyeossna bwa
amu il eopsdeon geoscheoreom
geunyang geureohge useumyeo jinae
himdeureossdeon geuttae uri jogeumeun
eoryeossneunjido molla jigeumboda deo
sarangeul mollassna bwa
apeun gieok miun maeum modu jiwoboni ijeya
nal hyanghae usdeon neoman tteoolla
ijeneun eotteokhajyo deoneun gyeondil suga
eopsneunde (eojjeojyo) ireohge (himdeulgo) apeun naren..."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"duri geotdeon georie honja
mundeuk geudae saenggage meomchwo seo
nunmuri meomchuji anheul ttaen eojjeojyo..."

Seunghee just ended her finals performance. Jeonghan was proud of her. She was really good and she really shined on the stage. She was so beautiful. If only she was his girl. If only she was officially his girl. Seunghee timidly went down the stage upon the nonstop applause of her classmates. She wanted to go to where Jeonghan was but he was getting ready too. She only saw him smile at her and that was okay for her. Meanwhile somewhere in the room, Seungcheol was also watching her.

Jeonghan was up. He was also nervous. But not as nervous as when Seunghee went up the stage. It was his time and with the help of two of his classmates, his performance was set. He peeked at Seunghee before going up the stage, and she mouthed 'Fighting' to him silently. And so he was more than ready.

The group went up the stage and stood in position. With Jeonghan in the middle, the music started playing, and he started singing and dancing...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...