29 : It's you.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

(Background music: Troublemaker - Now)

Just seeing the dance intro made Seunghee tremble. It was too sexy and intimate. The more the dance progressed, the more she felt heart burden. She was gripping her dress' chest line then. It was getting hard to breathe. Watching him like that with this girl made her feel vulnerable. With their faces so close and their bodies touching with hands all over each other, she didn't notice her tears started falling. She felt like she was losing him. After months of staying away from him, here she was and there he was. She felt like she lost to the gap she made between them, just by seeing his dance.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

As the song ended, there emerged an uproar of the crowd. Jeonghan and Yujin were a hit. They executed the choreography excellently. But as they were catching their breaths hearing the crowd cheering for them, Seunghee's tears continue to well up.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan searched for her. He needed to see her reaction. He searched the crowd, she was not there. So he turned around. And just when he landed his sight on her, he saw her wiping her cheeks. What is she doing? He thought. But once again she wiped her cheeks and she seemed to have a very sad expression. But before he could take a step towards where she was, she turned and went back in backstage. Jeonghan had a vague idea as to why she showed a face like that. And was she crying? He wasn't sure. He wanted to go find her but he had to finish his stage.

After a number of peers congratulating them down the stage, Jeonghan was itching to go. It was clear enough to Yujin. She elbowed him.

"Go now oppa. I know you can't wait to talk to her."

"Thanks Yujin."

"Fighting!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan quickly left the area. He searched for Seunghee. First at the waiting room, she wasn't there. Then at the backstage, she wasn't there either. So he walked out of the gym. He wondered where else she would like to be at. And he ended up at the nearby student benches. And there, under the moonlit sky, stood Seunghee. Alone. He wondered why she was there. But as he went closer, he could hear her sniffling. She's crying? Why? He thought.

"Seunghee?"

She was surprised. Jeonghan was there? He shouldn't see her in this state. She had to cover it up. He was close enough by then. He stood right behind her.

"Are you crying?" he asked.

"No. Of course not. What are you doing here?" she tried to deny the fact.

But the moment she faced up to him, she couldn't stop her tears from falling. He was finally right infront of her. It felt really painful. Jeonghan could clearly see her. She was in pain, she was hurt. But who did it?

"Who did it this time? I'm never gonna forgive him."

Was he thinking she fell for Sungjae? That she fell for the wrong guy again? She felt a little insulted. So she said it directly.

"It's you."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...