71 : Please be alright...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan was storming his way back to the campus. A moment ago, he had just answered the phone call from Seunghee which was missed for 20 times already. Seunghee? She could have sent a message instead, he thought. It was on redial mode so he still managed to answer it. But what he heard from the other line made his world crumble. No... Stop... Please stop it Chanyeol-shi... She was crying and her voice sounded so scared. He could only decipher what was going on. It was the worst case scenario. Without telling his boss, he ran out of the store as fast as he could. What's happening there Seunghee? Please be alright...

He knew she was still at the campus, they both had their phones on GPS tracking since the Sehun issue so they would know exactly where each other were everytime. He dialed Sehun's number while he was running. Sehun quickly answered. He had just finished showering.

"Hello? What's up?"

"Seunghee's in trouble. Chanyeol-shi's doing something to her. They're at the school campus. At one of the practice rooms."

"What the hell? I'll catch up with you."

"Hurry hyung."

Jeonghan held the phone down. His world was turning upside-down. He was still a few blocks away from the campus. Please... don't let anything happen to her...

Sehun scrammed. Did he hear it right? Chanyeol was doing something to her? But what? He couldn't ponder at it.

"What the hell is wrong with hyung? What exactly is happening?"

He ran his fastest, it was his beloved cousin in danger. No matter who it was, he would make that person pay.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan broke open the locked door of room 304 in his agitated state. And what came to view made his world tumble down. Seunghee was almost naked, crying and pleading, with Chanyeol on top of her ready to ram inside her. It was a sight he never sought to see in his life. The girl he loves was being violated by this loathsome guy.

Everything went blank for Jeonghan. He assaulted him with everything he got, not caring if it would put him in a precarious state. He lost every sanity he held left. He won't let this guy live his life anymore. He deserved to be beaten to death.

Sehun arrived sooner. He found a scared, crying Seunghee hugging her clothes to herself on the floor and a very furious Jeonghan pummeling an almost lifeless Chanyeol. Sehun went over Seunghee to assist her and put his jacket over her shoulders. It was clear to him what had taken place. It was something he wished never took place. And with his anger getting the better of him, he left Seunghee's side and helped Jeonghan distort the life of the guy who did it.

School guards and personnel arrived later. The practice room had a CCTV camera and they learned of the ruckus taking place quickly. They tried stopping Jeonghan and Sehun from almost thrashing the life out of Chanyeol. It took many men to stop them. They both seriously didn't want to let him live. He robbed Seunghee of her innocence, so they wanted to rob him of his life.

Police officials also arrived at the scene. The school personnel reported the incident and let the police officers take custody of the suspect. Jeonghan and Sehun were taken in too for questioning. Seunghee's parents also got to the school to fetch her. She was terrified, she didn't want to talk. It was the school personnel who told them about what occurred. They were distraught and crushed. Their poor daughter became a victim of something so depraved. They will never let the person who did it get away.

It was a night none of them ever predicted. It was a night they wanted everything to just fade to black.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...