39 : Just not all the time.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"What? That came out of nowhere. Of course I'm not sick. I'd be bed ridden if I was. And skin disease? Where did you even get that idea?"

"Well you've been avoiding my touch ever since I stayed here so I thought something might be the problem."

He stiffened a bit. So she noticed, he thought.

"What are you talking about? It must be your imagination. I'm not avoiding you."

"Not me though. It's my touch, my skin that you're avoiding. You're doing it Jeonghan."

This is bad. He better change the topic. He can't lie to her directly.

"I'm not okay. Just drop it Seunghee. Do you want to go to the music room? I'll let you hear my new arrangement."

"Yeah. But after you tell me why you're not engaging in physical contact with me."

She's persistent. There's no way he can get away with not answering her.

"Right after you listen to my arrangement. Alright?"

She was frowning but she obliged.

"Alright. You better tell me Yoon Jeonghan."

She was angry he knew. But would she feel less if he told her? He doubted it.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

In the music room, Jeonghan began playing the music.

"ajikdo haru onjongil

jiru hagi manhan Morning

Far away so far away

far away so far away

eonjekkajina jinjeoni eopsneun neowaui georin

So far away

Far away so far away

ajikdo yejeonui nae meomuneunji

geurae amado jageun neoui nunen ajik

eorin aiui moseubeuro boigessji

mwo haru iteurui ireun anini

geunde mwol eotteokhae

nae apeseo usneun ge singyeong sseuineunde

geunyang gamanhi isseul sanghwangeun aninde

I wanna be your morning baby

ijebuteon be alright

hamkke issneun Morning baby

I want u to be my night

neoui saenggakhaneun modeun ge

naui modeun geot i doel su issdorok

nal bwa jwo And be my lady

You're my twenties"

Seunghee clapped her hands vigorously. She was a fan. She really was.

"That was awesome! You wrote it?"

"Yes. I did write it. For you."

She was smiling weakly. Then she embraced him tightly that Jeonghan froze for a bit. Then she looked up to him with a mischievous smile.

"Now tell me why you're avoiding my touch."

Seeing her this close, feeling her this close, and her demanding him of something he'd rather not do, made him leave his rational mind behind and just let his inner self take control. He grabbed her hair gently and kissed her, passionately.

Seunghee was taken aback by his action. She had an idea it was gonna end up like this but she was still surprised by it. But as he continued, she calmed down. She felt like melting under his touch. His kisses were so warm and tender but at the same time burning with passion. It was the first time she loved being kissed and it was only with him.

Jeonghan didn't care anymore. He wanted to kiss her for so long and he was taking the leap. He was scared at first but when he felt her calm down, he was relieved. He loved her more than anything in the world. And this kiss was its witness.

The kiss ended after sometime. They were already both very flustered upon facing each other. Jeonghan rested his forehead against hers lovingly and Seunghee then cupped his face tenderly.

"This is the reason why I've been avoiding your touch lately. I'm sorry if I surprised you," he said

"It's okay. But I don't want you to avoid me. If it's about this, it's not a problem for me. You can kiss me anytime you want. I won't get mad," she replied.

"Anytime?"

"Yes. But just not all the time okay?"

They laughed.

"I love you Seunghee."

"I love you Jeonghan."

It was their happiest night ever. They were finally a step higher in their relationship. And they will reach the top step by step, slowly but surely.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...