30 : Are you mocking me?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan could hardly believe it. He hurt her? In what way?

"Me? What... What did I do?"

"You hurt me just by ignoring me. You hurt me just by being paired with that girl. Just by dancing that sexy performance with her!"

"Seunghee..."

Deep inside Jeonghan did not know how to react.

"I know I asked for space. I know I asked to be away from you. But how could you do that? Without even telling me why? You go get close and comfy with another girl? Enough to perform an intimate dance with her? A girl you just met! A girl cute and slim. A girl so different from me!"

She was breaking down. She didn't care about what she was saying anymore. Jeonghan was just there. Silently listening to her every word.

"I was so jealous. I was almost losing my composure everytime I see you with her. I was so mad at myself! I asked you to leave me alone only to start losing you completely? What in the world is this? It's not fair! I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to be gone. I just wanted to make sure of everything. And just when I'm about to be, you're with her! I feel so... Stupid. I'm such a fool in believing you would only look at me even if I push you away. It hurts so bad. I don't want you to leave me."

"But I'm not going anywhere Seunghee. Why would you think that? I'm here right?"

"Then why are you so close to that girl? You've never been that close to anyone else?!"

She was already raising her voice. Jeonghan could not keep his laughter anymore.

"You're laughing? Are you mocking me?"

Seunghee was getting angry.

"No! No, I'm not. It's just that I didn't have the chance to tell you."

"What! Tell me now!"

She was growing impatient.

"Don't be mad. Please. She's my cousin. Choi Yujin is my cousin."

It was a shock for her. Her tears just stopped instantly. Seunghee felt so small that instant she wanted to disappear.

"I'm leaving."

"No, Seunghee. Wait."

For the second time, he touched her. He held her arm and pulled her back. He had a smile on his face. As Seunghee just wanted to be invisible. She didn't want to face him.

"Don't look at me!"

She couldn't look at him. She was hiding her face with her hands.

"It's alright. I'm not gonna laugh anymore. Come on. Don't hide your beautiful face."

He held her hands down. Her eyes were swollen from crying. And her nose was also red. She looked really pretty even under these circumstances. He stared at her with loving eyes.

"I love you Seunghee. I missed you."

Seunghee just had to raise her head and look up to him. There it was. The face she had long been missing. Looking down at her, with those long eyelashes, pointed nose and pink lips, he caught her once again.

"After all these times, you just didn't know how much I struggled not to come near you. I was always watching you. I was even tailing you everytime you go home. You looked really calm and collected. I could not see any trace that you were missing me. So I thought this 'space' time would go on for a while longer. But with all that you said a while ago, I assume it's gonna here?"

"Who said it's gonna end here?"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...