63 : I really need your help.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

As Jeonghan was busy blaming himself, Seunghee was still crying while buried over his chest. She was so mad at Sehun but she was so hurt at the same time. She never realized he would go beyond ordinary just to tear them down. Just to insist his stubbornness and prove to her he was right. And it pained her so much more that he was capable of doing this to her, the one cousin she cared for the most.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan went back to his unit sooner. Seunghee said she wanted to be alone for a while and asked him to go home. She was so devastated she wanted time to think for herself. So he obliged and let her. He knew Sehun meant so much to her, he would not contest about it.

He was enraged at Sehun too. How could he set him up like that? Was he hoping he'd bounce away easily from Seunghee just because some pretty but nasty girl seduced him? He was taking him lightly. It was unjustifiable.

He opened his door looking out for Sehun. He might as well give him a piece of his rage while they were at it. He wanted to punch him right on the face the moment he laid his eyes on him. But it went differently. He found him curled up at a corner of the living room, lights out, curtains down. He was flabbergasted. He looked so doomed and miserable. He didn't expect something so gloomy. All his rage was fading bit by bit.

He turned on the lights and scorned at him.

"You can't stay in my house for another day. You should leave today. But wait, can I punch you in the face before you retreat? My hands seem to really want to knock you off and I don't give a damn if you're older than me."

Sehun sharply looked at him. With a swift move he was up and he directly charged at Jeonghan.

"This is all because you are here in the first place!" Sehun shouted.

Jeonghan dodged his straightforward punch and blew him off instead. It was like Sehun wanted to let him hit him considerately. He tumbled down with a pained look on his face. Not just the superficial kind of pain, but the deeply scarred pain instead.

"I will never accept you for being with her. You will never be enough for her," Sehun said.

Jeonghan was to say something but he continued.

"But just this one time, I want to ask something of you. I don't think Seunghee will ever forgive me for what I've done. So please... Help me win her back. I really need your help."

Jeonghan was surprised. He was bowing before him. Not because he was asking for forgiveness, but because he needed help to win Seunghee back. It was ironic. If he never wanted to hurt and lose Seunghee, why did he have to do it so painstakingly?

"So what was the purpose of all these?" Jeonghan asked.

Sehun snorted. Jeonghan was right. He only made them suffer. What was the good in all of that happened? Nothing. It was just his stubbornness taking over.

"So will you help me?"

Jeonghan stared down at him with a blank face. But how could he not help him? Maybe it was the right time to really make things work between them. And besides, for Seunghee he would do anything.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee spent days in melancholy. Jeonghan tried his best to cheer her up but nothing worked. He would see her staring out the window during classes and just listening to music at break time. It really broke her heart, the things Sehun did to them. She couldn't accept that fact.

"So are you planning to do it today?" Jeonghan was on the phone with Sehun who called him.

"Can you take her to the park? That's where we usually played at when we were little."

"I'll try. But she doesn't want to go out after classes. But okay, I'll talk her to it."

"Hey, thanks."

"Yah."

Jeonghan stared at Seunghee who was quietly reading her notes a few seats away from him. People just don't know when to stop hurting each other. It was a given, he thought.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...