65 : Much better.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee was so mad at him right then. She couldn't put it into words. But something shocked her. Tears started falling down Sehun's cheeks. He was crying for the very first time infront of her.

"I'm sorry. For hurting you. For giving you pain. I just wanted to test him. I just wanted to make sure of everything for you."

She could feel her heart soften. He was being sincere.

"But why like this? There are other ways. Couldn't you be more considerate? Of me? Of my feelings?"

"It's the only way I know. Because that was the way mom left me."

So everything had to root from that day. She was beginning to understand.

"You saved me from being alone Seunghee. That's why I wanted to make sure, you won't have to be alone in life in the future."

With that one line, Seunghee flocked into his arms and embraced him. She could never bear not forgiving him. All she wanted was to hear him say sorry. She began weeping too.

"It's okay now. I forgive you oppa."

"Thank you Seunghee."

He hugged her in return. He will never hurt her again. He promised himself.

Jeonghan was just standing nearby. He heard everything. He was glad they were okay now. But it kept him thinking, when did he start bullying him in the shadows? Apparently, he had no idea.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan went over Seunghee and Sehun after everything had subsided. They were acting normal again, like nothing had happened. So he decided to make a prank.

"Just what is he doing here?" Jeonghan said as he approached the two.

The instant Sehun saw him, he knew he was trying to make a play.

"And what is it to you?" Sehun replied.

Seunghee was alarmed by the sudden tension. She forgot they were still on bad terms. She quickly went over Jeonghan who had this really annoyed expression.

"Jeonghan, wait. Let me talk to you for a minute."

"No, I really want to give this a guy a beating. I was just holding back yesterday but now..." Jeonghan uttered.

"Bring it on! I won't yield from you," Sehun talked back.

"No! You guys calm down! Don't fight here!" Seunghee interjects.

They were both getting ready to pick a fight and charge but they ended up shaking hands and both started laughing. Seunghee was just at a loss for words.

"But I still don't approve of you remember that," Sehun said.

"I won't. But I won't admit defeat to you even if you harass me till I'm old and gray," Jeonghan replied.

"We'll see about that."

Seunghee could not help her tears. She was the one being bullied by the two guys who meant the world to her. But in a good way. She couldn't help but start sobbing.

"What..." Sehun got alarmed.

"Seunghee!" Jeonghan quickly held her arms gently. "Hey, what's wrong? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to keep it from you. Sehun-shi just wanted to make it right before we tell you."

"Yeah, come on, stop crying Seunghee," Sehun seconded.

But she was still crying. She was so happy. No words could describe her feelings that moment. Jeonghan was patting her head trying to calm her down. He was so sorry for hiding it from her. He never really liked seeing her cry. Sehun just smiled at the sight of them and he felt out of place. So she really has him now, he thought. His place was never really beside her. But he pledged to himself that he would always stay behind her, ready to break out of his way whenever she needed him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Sehun got a slot to stay at the SME Dorms. It was where he was staying at after leaving Jeonghan's place. Jeonghan and Seunghee conveyed him there that afternoon, he had to attend practice by 630pm. And besides, it was also nearby Jeonghan's part-time job.

"Are you okay here? Is the place good enough?" Seunghee asked.

Jeonghan's arm was around Seunghee's shoulders. It was kinda getting on Sehun's nerve. After all, they have only been in good terms a few minutes ago.

"Will you take your arm off Seunghee? It's kinda annoying," Sehun reprimanded.

Jeonghan chuckled but removed it from her.

"There you go," Jeonghan said.

"Much better," Sehun replied.

Seunghee was just smiling. It was better this way. She can't get tired of them being like this.

"It's more comfy here. I can do whatever I want. I have a room all to myself," Sehun said.

He was trying to ridicule Jeonghan but it was a friendly one. Jeonghan just brushed it off.

"But you know, there's a rumor roaming around here," Sehun continued.

"What kind of rumor?" Seunghee asked eagerly.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...