38 : Why don't we make it fair then?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

She was still half asleep though. Jeonghan, the one fully awake, and just finished showering got all flustered. Seunghee was right infront of him. With his long hair still dripping wet, he stared down at her, not uttering a word. He was too shocked to have faced her in the situation they were in.

Seunghee then brushed her eyes, just only being aware that she bumped into someone. It had only sunk in when she finally opened her eyes fully. A naked Jeonghan was staring down at her. It felt like all of her red blood cells went up to her face. It was burning of humiliation! It took her a moment to react. Then finally running out of the bath.

"I'm sorry!!!" she screamed.

She dashed out as soon as she went in. Jeonghan could still not say a word though. She was the one embarrassed, he'd just talk to her later. But that moment, his insides were burning too. He needed another shower so he closed the door and got the cold water running...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Agghhr!!! She was screaming in her thoughts. How embarrassing! She muttered inside. She was blushing profusely. She was at the living room then, wishing not to see him just yet. She should've just washed her face in the sink instead. But looking back, she could still remember what really made her awake. It was his smell. He smelled so manly. She felt like melting that very moment. But at the bottom of everything, it was still a shameful incident.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

When Jeonghan came out to the living room, Seunghee was already having coffee.

"Don't you dare say that I did that on purpose..." she started.

She was trying to hide her embarrassment by being defensive. Jeonghan knew she would do that.

"Why don't we make it fair then?" he suggested.

"What are you on about?"

"Let me see you naked too."

"What a perv!! How dare you??"

Seunghee started throwing pillows at him. They were being playful they both knew it. Seunghee stood by him then.

"I'm just kidding alright. Come on, let's have breakfast," he said.

"And let's just forget about it okay? Don't tease me later."

"Yes ma'am."

Seunghee brushed all her shame aside. She knew he won't make it a big deal about it. But it became a big deal for Jeonghan deep inside. He was almost at his limit. He didn't know when he would just blow up. He was scared. He didn't want to hurt her. But these burning impending desires were just about to explode.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee's parents came back earlier than scheduled so she did not have a second night stay at Jeonghan's house, unfortunately.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Days became a little confusing for Seunghee. Everytime she would touch Jeonghan, hold his hand or cuddle with his arm, he would purposely push her away or move away from her. It was puzzling that he had to deliberately do it to her. He was acting normal except for the physical contact thing. So she had to ask him why.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

So one afternoon that they were in his condo, she had to bring it up.

They were at his kitchen, having snacks, drinking some tea and eating some donuts. They stood across each other at the table.

Seunghee stared at Jeonghan like scanning him. She wanted to make sure he wasn't sick or anything.

"Are you sick? Do you have a skin disease or something?" she uttered.

Jeonghan surprised at her question, almost choked at his food. He coughed a bit of the donut. She was getting really unpredictable with her question lately, he noticed.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...