46 : Waaa!!??!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

They arrived at his place by 5pm. They were both tired from the day's activities. Seunghee sat directly on the couch at the living room while Jeonghan went to his room.

"That was tiring! Prof's not on good mood today huh. He was over the top. I can hardly keep up with the choreography," Seunghee complained.

Jeonghan went out of his room with a towel on his shoulders.

"I really need a bath. Can you help yourself? I have some sweets on the fridge," he said.

"Oh, yah. I'll get it later."

"Okay."

Seunghee sat comfortably and took a nap while Jeonghan took a quick shower. After a few minutes, he went out of the bath shirtless with the towel on his head. He saw Seunghee quietly napping with her head leaning back on the couch. She looked really tired. He towered over her and stared at her sleeping face. He couldn't help himself, she was so fascinating. So he put his arms on both sides near her head and gave her a kiss. A quick one at first but she didn't budge, so he gave her a second one.

Seunghee woke up as his lips were busy tasting hers. She actually fell asleep. She moaned in submissive protest and tried to push him away. But her hands met a bare chested body. She was startled that she gave him a quite a hard push.

"Jeonghan, what are you doing? I was sleeping here! And put on some shirt will you?"

She could not straightly look at him. She was still not used to seeing him half naked. He was standing before her then, he was smiling like always.

"I just got out of the bath. You looked so inviting so I couldn't help myself. Don't worry okay? I'm zealously waiting."

He paced his way to his room then. Waiting while trying to seduce me that is, Seunghee murmured to herself. She was frowning from what he just did. You better behave Yoon Jeonghan, she thought. But amidst all of these, all of a sudden, something flew from the back of the TV.

"What..."

It flew again and this time, Seunghee had a clear view of what it was. A cockroach!

"Waaa!!??!"

She was very scared of cockroaches that she stormed flying into Jeonghan's room where he was and locked the door right after coming in. She even flocked to Jeonghan the instant she locked the door and hugged him very tightly.

"Jeonghan! There was a cockroach in the living room!!"

Jeonghan who was still shirtless, was so clueless of what was happening. The only thing he knew was that Seunghee was embracing him tightly like a child frightened of some monster or something.

"It's okay. It's just an insect."

"It's not okay!! It was flying!!"

Jeonghan could not contain his laughter. She was so childlike. It was the very first time he learned of this side of her.

"Don't laugh! It's matter of life and death situation for me!"

Seunghee was devastated. He was still laughing at her. She let go of him, almost teary eyed at how he made fun of her fear.

"I hate you..."

Jeonghan heard her and quit laughing. He did not want her saying those words to him.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at you."

He got a hold of her arms and held her still in front of him. She wasn't looking at him. She was still angry.

"But you did. I'm afraid of cockroaches, so what? You didn't have to make fun of me."

"I was not, okay? It just made me laugh. But I'm not laughing at you. It's just the fact that you're afraid. The confident, independent Oh Seunghee that I know is afraid of cockroaches. It just made me happy to learn this new thing from you."

Seunghee looked at him from the corner of her eyes. He never ceased to amaze her with his words. He always made her feel loved in the end. That's why they never really get into arguments.

"Then kill it. It's outside."

"Yes ma'am. Just wait here."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...