58 : I really appreciate it but...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Sehun and Jeonghan were already at the venue. A pub, full of youngsters ready to party. It was packed and a lot of girls were present too. Jeonghan had hunch it was like this. Yeah right, when did an acquaintance party ever been a bachelor one? He thought.

"So this is..." Jeonghan uttered.

"I lied alright. Of course there would be girls around! I just wanted you to relax for a while. Come on!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Yeah, right."

They went on meeting people. Sehun introduced Jeonghan to the persons he knew and he knew quite a lot. They settled with a few girls and guys sitting on the couch with drinks before them.

"So are you planning to audition for agencies too? You're studying music right?" Kai questioned.

Kai was the person Sehun was talking about. It was actually him who knew half of the persons they were with at that table. The group with them was of six people namely, Areum, Naeun, Krystal, Sohyun, JB and JR aside from Kai and themselves that is.

"Well I haven't really thought of it yet," Jeonghan answered.

"Oh, do you have plan b?" JB asked.

"Well sort of."

"You must be acquiring the family business," Naeun said.

"Yeah, you look like it," Sohyun seconded.

"Well.." Jeonghan was finding it hard to honestly answer them.

"Don't intimated the guy everyone! We're here to enjoy right?" Sehun exclaimed.

"Yeah. This isn't the time for interrogation. Let's all drink and have fun!" JR added.

"Yeah. Kampai!" they all shouted.

"Just relax okay? Why don't you talk to noona huh?" Sehun told Jeonghan.

"Yeah, I'll keep you company," Krystal uttered.

Krystal moved a seat next to Jeonghan and Sehun sat beside Areum. He whispered to Areum then.

"Did you bring it?"

"Of course," Areum said.

Areum handed him a pack of something. He sneered at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. While Krystal became busy entertaining Jeonghan. He had a bad feeling about it. Everything wasn't going normal. It looked really scripted. He had to have his way out soon.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Meanwhile, Seunghee had just met with Chanyeol at the café.

"Chanyeol-shi, I'm sorry I'm a bit late."

"No it's fine. I just got here. Let's go in."

"Sure."

They talked over coffee. Chanyeol was really planning to confess to her that night. He wanted to challenge Jeonghan formally. He had something for Seunghee with him. A nice, fluffy hand-carry teddy bear. And when Seunghee saw it, she was sure what he was up to. So she didn't waste any more time to tell him straight why she came that evening.

"Chanyeol-shi. There's something I have to tell you too."

"Really? Sure, you go ahead."

"Before I tell you, can I ask? Is that... teddy bear for me?"

She pointed at the toy and Chanyeol was beaming at her.

"Yeah. I really want to give you this tonight. And also tell you something."

"I see... Are you trying to woo me?"

Chanyeol was surprised at her question. So she knew all along... He thought.

"It's not as if I'm being assumptive or anything but I can't overlook the obvious."

"Well yeah. That's the thing I'm about to tell you right now."

He wore a serious face by then. She felt a little guilty, he was a good guy. But she shouldn't have let it reach this point in the first place.

"Chanyeol-shi, I really appreciate it but..."

"I really like you Seunghee."

"I have a boyfriend! Don't you think this is being rude?"

"But do I have to ignore my feelings just because you have him? I don't believe in fate Seunghee. I believe in taking chances."

Seunghee stared at him. Was he really that serious about her? She just had to ask the thing she had been curious about.

"Did Sehun-oppa talk you into doing this?"

Chanyeol jolted a bit. Then Seunghee knew Sehun was really involved in all of these.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan went to the restroom for a while. They have been drinking since he sat down with that group. He was glad he could manage his alcohol tolerance well cuz almost everyone wasn't as tipsy yet. But he had to make an excuse so he could leave them. He had to go home or he'll end up wasted. He didn't want Seunghee to hear from Sehun the next morning that he got very drunk and ruined the place.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...