45 : This will be interesting.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

After sometime, she was done crying. Her eyes were all bulgy and red. He smiled lovingly at her. They were already sitting at the bed then with his arms circling around her shoulders.

"Are you done crying yet?"

She smiled at him.

"This is your fault though."

"I know and I'm sorry."

She hugged him sidewardly then.

"But what was that about the time that will never come? Don't be ridiculous. Of course it will happen. I love you. I'm just not ready for now. You just wait when I'll be the one to force you."

He laughed.

"How can you be so nonchalant about it? You were just crying rivers a while ago and trembling too."

"That was me a while ago but this is me now Jeonghan. I may just be crying but I'll make it up to you. I surely will. Just you wait."

"I will alright, no matter how long it takes you."

"I love you. I really, really love you Jeonghan."

"I love you all the same Seunghee."

Just like that they went back to composing their songs. It didn't take them long enough to finish. They were both inspired by each other. By waiting and getting ready, it was a relationship only the two of them can have. Only the two of them can handle.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan and Seunghee were hanging out at the usual place at the plaza. It was just a day after the midterms.

"You were wonderful yesterday. They were all amazed at how much you've grown as an artist," Jeonghan said.

"And how about you? You've gotten pretty popular with the ladies lately. I won't be long when you have your own fan club," Seunghee replied.

"Well, I don't need a fan club. I only need you."

"There goes my Jeonghan again. Can't you be anymore sweeter?"

They smiled at each other sweetly.

Seunghee then shared something. "Oh by the way, starting tomorrow, my cousin will be staying here. He's training for a slot at SM Entertainment. He's searching for a place to stay though. A bed spacer for exact. But as soon as he earns the right amount of money he'll find a place. I was thinking, could he stay at your place for the mean time? I mean, you're working for extra money right? This can add to your salary."

"No. I'm not comfortable with anyone else around. I don't think it will work. But really, SME? How good is he?" Jeonghan asked.

"Well, dancing is really his best skill. Aside from that, I don't think there's any."

"Aren't you a bit negative about him?"

"I'm not. And I'm not degrading him. He got in because of his dancing skills right? Isn't that good enough? It just means he's really good at it."

"He must be. Want to stay at my place before going home after class? It's Thursday."

"Sure. I love staying at your place. It's so clean. I'm really amazed at how keep it so."

"My dad sends in a housekeeper every week, that's why."

"What? That's cheating! Here I thought you're the one doing it."

"I never said anything about doing household chores if I remember."

"Yeah right. It's good to have a very thoughtful and supportive dad like that. You're lucky."

"I think so. Come on, let's go."

"Okay. But can you think about it? He really needs a place to stay. And besides he's arriving tonight."

"I'll give it another try. But I'm not promising you anything okay?"

"Okay. That's good enough."

Just a few meters away from them, a tall, slim, handsome guy was looking at them. He wore a shades and dressed really stylish. He was scrutinizing them, eyebrows forming creases in between.

"So she's got herself a guy. This will be interesting," he said to himself.

Jeonghan and Seunghee continued to eat their snacks chatting not noticing the guy just a few meters away from them.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...