73 : I will not let you do this.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

She was surprised. He was asking for the very issue she was trying to run away from. She froze that moment.

"You're running away from something you fear. Because those people supposedly forced you into doing it. But if you do it with someone you love, if you do it with me, we might know if all of these are really necessary," Jeonghan continued.

She never thought he would suggest something to insensible. She was scared right? It was the very thing she condemned, she had decided to even leave her hometown. But thinking about it, maybe he was right. She loved him with all her heart. How could she not give him everything? To sum it all up, she was also running away from the very guy she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"I don't know..."

"If you really need to go after we've done it, I won't ask you to stay and I'll wait for you for as long as takes. But this is the only thing I ask of you Seunghee. Just this one thing."

This time he was the one begging her. "I want to help you. Let's make this work. Cuz I... don't want to be away from you."

Jeonghan was almost teary-eyed looking at her. She felt so lost. She was really self-centered. Did she even consider him? She just made the choice that was befitting her when he was there all along, ready to make sacrifices in order to help her overcome everything.

"I don't want you to go Seunghee. Please, if we can have another option, let's have it."

Seunghee obliged. He was right. She wasn't alone in this. She had him. She had the person to help her erase everything. She had the only person who can make everything right.

"Yes, let's do that. I'm sorry I didn't consider you..." she uttered.

"That's not important now. You have me Seunghee. It was my lack of responsibility that made so suffer like this. So let me make it up to you. I'll make sure you won't be scared anymore. I'll make sure you forget all about them. I'll help you."

"I trust you. Thank you Jeonghan. Thank you."

"Before you thank me, let's try first okay?"

"Okay."

They have decided. It was a mutual choice. Seunghee finally gave him the go. It was the one time that they would risk all odds against the world.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

They went to the Oh residence to inform her parents of their decision. But her dad was against it.

They were at the living room, sitting accordingly across each other. Seunghee and Jeonghan facing her Mom and Dad.

"I won't allow it. Are you asking me to allow my daughter to live with you despite not having wed? At this young age? That's outrageous!" her dad said.

"I'll take full responsibility for her no matter what happens sir. I love your daughter very much. I won't leave her. I won't allow anyone to hurt her," Jeonghan uttered.

"But you will surely hurt her in the process!" her dad said.

"Honey, calm down," Seunghee's mom muttered.

"How can I calm down at this ridiculous boy!"

"I think they have a point hon," she told him.

"What?"

"Seunghee needs him more than ever now. To make her forget about the ones who did her wrong."

"It's not just a random decision dad. I'm willing to do this. I don't think leaving will really solve everything," Seunghee finally opened up.

"But we've talked about this. I will not let you do this," her dad firmly responded.

"But dad... I don't want to run away. I don't want to be scared forever."

Seunghee's dad heard her plea. The seriousness and genuineness in her eyes were remarkable. If he said no to her, he knew she would only try to convince him more to prove herself in the right.

"So what's in it for our daughter? It's obviously all in your favor," he asked Jeonghan.

Jeonghan quickly replied. "It might seem to be in my favor but sir, your daughter is the only person in the world I'll lay my life on. I may still be lacking right now but it doesn't affect the fact that I'll do anything for her. And if I fail to help her now, I will do everything over and over again until I fulfill my goal. I will never leave her, even if I have to win her all over again."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...