42 : Are we playing here?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee went back inside hearing some music playing from the music room. Since its door was open, she peeked inside to find Jeonghan sitting and seriously playing the keyboards.

"Practicing already? You're early?"

He smiled at her and stopped playing.

"Yeah, I need to focus. I haven't even finished my song yet."

"Are you saying I shouldn't have come here?"

She was standing by his side then, placing her hand on his right shoulder.

"I'm not. But with you here, I don't think I'll ever finish today."

"Good luck then cuz I'm not going anywhere."

She stood behind him and started playing with his hair, his long hair.

"Go on. I won't meddle with your practice."

"Seunghee, don't do that. You know I can't concentrate when you do that. Come here."

"Jeonghan, no!"

He grabbed her waist from the side and dragged her to him. She stood infront him with him sitting sideward facing the keyboards, his arms circling her waistline, his face directly over her chest. She put her hands over his shoulders for space.

"Jeonghan, we need to work here.."

He was looking up to her, she was so beautiful and being close to her like this again, Jeonghan just could not help himself. He raised his head and reached her lips. He was kissing her once more. This was the girl he loves. He was so proud deep inside. Seunghee on the other hand could not resist him the same. She kissed back sweetly. She loves him so much.

But it kinda made Sunghee feel uncomfortable, knowing she had no brassiere on even though he didn't know. But as his hands travelled her back, it became obvious to him. That she did not notice. She pushed him gently to give the kiss a rest after some time.

"Are we playing here? We don't have time for this."

"But you were just playing with my hair. Look who's talking now?"

"Alright! Just let me go. I'll stay away from you okay? I have some lyrics to finish too."

"Okay, see you in an hour."

"Yes sir..."

He let her go. They needed to set their priorities. Music first at this moment in time. Next are other things. Seunghee then left going to the living room. Upon her fading off the view, Jeonghan sighed heavily.

"Damn!"

He cursed silently. He almost lost it. She had nothing on? He was seriously feeling hot. It was a wrong move to touch her. How could he concentrate now? He was in turmoil.

Seunghee spent her time busy writing lyrics alone thinking about her subject Jeonghan. She was also pondering about what to give back to him. She wanted to make him happy. But she couldn't think of anything. He's always happy when they're together. Like he needed not anything else. She was in deep thought about it.

Meanwhile, Jeonghan put his inner desires aside. He needed to finish his song. He might as well put into music what he was feeling. He just sighed about it.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

After an hour, Jeonghan needed a bathroom break. When he got out of the music room, he wanted to check on Seunghee first but she wasn't in the living room. Maybe she is at the terrace? He thought. But he really needed to go to the restroom by then. So he hurried his pace to it and opened its door quickly. He was about to step in when he saw a very familiar scene. Something that happened just a few weeks ago. But it was the other way around. This time, Seunghee was the one in inside.

Everything went in slow motion for him. She was almost naked, with her back facing him. She had the shirt she just wore on the sides and a piece of bra on her hand. Cold sweat just started dripping at his temple but he was actually feeling hot. He swallowed nervously too but with a bit of excitement in his eyes. Then she turned around and saw him. And within a second, she grabbed the shirt to cover her body and shouted.

"Get out!!!!"

Seunghee even grabbed the doorknob and banged the door close on his face. He stood stoned right there infront of the door. Forgetting about his filled up kidney, he was dumbfounded of what had happened. What should he do next? He was really at his limit. This time, it was uncontrollable.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...