74 : You're all I have in this.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"That's easy to say boy. But then alright. If this is her decision, I will permit it. If, and only if, you promise me. You will never, ever hurt my Seunghee. Ever!"

"I'm sorry, I don't do promises sir. I just do it. And I will do it. I will never hurt Seunghee. Even if I have to hurt myself instead."

Seunghee's mom uttered, "Alright. Just keep her safe Jeonghan."

"I will ma'am."

"We'll be okay mom, dad. Just please trust us. Please trust Jeonghan. We will do this," Seunghee said.

Her parents were still worried. They were handing the future of their daughter to this boy as early as that point in time. They were helpless and uncertain but they had to give their trust to him. He was their only hope. And they could see how Seunghee wanted to do it. She was also depending her future on him. They thought maybe it was really fated that everything has happened. Maybe destiny has it made this way for the both of them.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee finally moved in with Jeonghan that day. Jeonghan even bought another bed for her in his room. As they were helping each other put out her stuffs in the room, they could feel the tension. It was the only time they had felt like they were being pressured. But they had to make it work even though they were both anxious of what was to happen.

Jeonghan held her hand. He could see she was stressed. "Hey, it's alright. We'll do this step by step. We'll gradually come to it"

She smiled calmly at him. "I know, I trust you. You're all I have in this."

He hugged her tightly and caressed her head. "Yeah. I love you Seunghee. It's gonna be alright."

"I love you."

She leaned on him. She had him, she should never be afraid if he was there. She was pitying herself. But feeling him close to her, she was safe. She knew she can never be safer.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee woke up on her new bed and took a glimpse of Jeonghan at the neighboring bed still sleeping. The nightmare of that day still haunted her in her sleep those days. She could still feel the touch of that person doing disturbing things to her. She hugged herself almost starting to tear up. Until she felt a hand gently caressing her hair. She opened up her eyes meeting his loving ones. Jeonghan wasn't asleep yet. He was watching her. He was worried about her.

"Can't sleep?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Do you want me to lay down beside you? If it's okay with you."

"Sure."

He nestled beside her and she instantly cuddled by his side like she was scared of something.

"Can stay like this?" she asked.

"Sure, if this what will make you feel at ease."

"Yes. Please sleep right here. If you're the one beside me, I know no one can hurt me anymore."

"Okay, goodnight Seunghee."

"Goodnight."

She felt protected feeling him beside her. It was so hard for him seeing her like that. It was all his fault, he kept blaming himself. If only he did not leave her alone that night. If only he protected her more than enough. He would do everything to help her conquer this fear. He had to regain the old Seunghee. He had to bring her back.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...