27 : Sure, why not.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Come on oppa. We won't disturb them long."

Yujin went ahead and Jeonghan had no choice but to follow her.

"Sungjae oppa! Seunghee unnie!"

Both looked up to her. They were a little surprised. Seeing Yujin, Seunghee searched for Jeonghan right away. And she saw him approaching at the back.

"We saw you around so I thought of saying hi. I hope we're not bothering you," Yujin said.

Jeonghan reached them by that time.

"Hey there," Jeonghan uttered.

"We were just about to have a break. Why don't you join us? Is it alright Seunghee?" Sungjae asked.

Join them? She thought. But she couldn't say no otherwise.

"Oh, yeah. I don't mind. Join us for a while. Yujin, Jeonghan," Seunghee obliged.

Saying his name and looking at him, at the same time him looking at her, kinda felt a little uncomfortable. But he smiled at her.

"Sure, why not," Jeonghan said.

"Yah!" Yujin seconded.

They had snacks together. Jeonghan was seated across Sungjae and Yujin across Seunghee.

"Your preparations doing good?" Sungjae queried.

"We're still polishing things up. Hopefully we'll be ready in a week's time," Jeonghan shared.

"Yeah, it's almost time for the competition! How about you unnie?" Yujin asked.

Seunghee replied, "We're the same. We're still finishing the arrangements."

"I heard you were accelerated Yujin?" Sungjae inquired.

"Oh, yeah. I took the exam and luckily I passed," Yujin answered.

Sungjae and Yujin were locked in a conversation. That way, Jeonghan had the chance to stare at Seunghee. He wanted to talk to her and sit beside her, but he could only look at her for now. He settled with that just for her. Seunghee saw Jeonghan's eyes on her. She didn't want to look back at him. Because if she did, she won't be able to hold back talking to him. She would keep her distance until the very minute she can't do it anymore.

Later on, Jeonghan and Yujin left Sungjae and Seunghee. As they were walking away, Sungjae said something.

"You know what? I heard they're the ones doing 'Now'. I wish them luck."

"Now?" Seunghee can hardly believe it.

"Yeah."

Seunghee felt displeased. The choreography for Now... She could hardly imagine them doing it. She didn't want to imagine them doing it, more so seeing them do it live. It was making Seunghee mad. Before she knew it, she was gripping her pen tight and hardly penning on her notes. Sungjae noticed it.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Seunghee snapped out of it.

"Oh. Yeah. I was just... Come on, let's continue. I want to go home early today."

"Alright."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

By the time she got home. She watched the performance of Now on music shows over and over again. The more she watched, the more she felt worried. Jeonghan doing the dance with Yujin, she just had to erase the thought. It was hard for her thinking about it. What if he got caught in the moments while practicing with her? What if she got caught in his charms instead? What if they both got caught in the song's rhapsody? She felt so down, so low, so worried and so scared. She felt so bad. She had to talk to him soon. After the duo event, she decided to end the space she asked of him.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...