47 : Who's this?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan went out of the room and after a minute, he opened the door and got in again.

"It's gone. I threw it outside. Sometimes insects like that can get inside seasonally."

Seunghee sighed of relief.

"I don't ever want to see any again."

Seunghee was leaning her back on the wall that moment. Jeonghan went over her and trapped her by putting his hands on the wall of both sides of her arms. He looked closely at her as she paid attention to his eyes.

"So what other things about you do I not know about huh? Miss Oh Seunghee?"

"It's up to you to find out."

She smiled teasingly at him. He was seduced. He will never get tired of falling for her over and over again.

"Can I kiss you again?"

"This is the second time today huh. You're getting carried away too much. But okay."

Jeonghan did not waste any second the moment she said yes. He kissed her, intensely. Seunghee was taken aback at first but gave in soon enough. While they were at it, he put his right hand on her nape to deepen the kiss. Seunghee knew he wasn't just about to stop then. His other hand went to her back, pulling her closer in the process. She put her hands on his chest as he pulled her. Then she only remembered he was still half naked when she felt his feverish skin. He explored her mouth even more as he went French kissing her. She knew it was getting more and more intimate and she had to break away soon. She was feeling his hands roaming around her back too. And with just a swift move it was already under her shirt. She was moaning her dissent then, but his hand continued to feel her body and before she knew it, he was already cupping her breast. Then she had to really push him away forcefully.

They were both flustered and catching their breaths as they faced each other. She removed his hands on her body too.

"Jeonghan..."

"I'm sorry. I was really carried away."

"It's alright. But I think it's enough for today. No more kissing okay?"

"Yeah... But I think I need another shower."

Seunghee just looked at him, and blushed even more. Jeonghan's face said it all, he was hot. She almost felt it too. But she was still cautious. But she knew she will be ready for him soon. Really soon.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Later on, as they were just cuddling with his arms around her and her leaning over him, sitting on the couch scanning some music notes they just had in class, they heard the doorbell.

"Are you expecting someone?" Seunghee asked.

"No. Okay, one sec, just let me get it," Jeonghan answered.

Jeonghan rushed to the door, he looked at the monitor and saw an unfamiliar guy, coolly standing before his door.

"Who's this?" he asked himself.

He decided to open it, supposing the guy was just gonna look for some neighbor or something.

"Yes? What can I do for you?"

The guy looked at him and then stared at him from head to toe. He was slightly offended. Just what does this guy think he's doing? He thought. He was about to close the door on him when he spoke.

"Is Seunghee here?"

That made him stop.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm asking if Oh Seunghee is here," the guy continued.

"Wait, just who are you and what do you want with my girlfriend?"

"I'm her favorite cousin. So let me in, I want to drag her home, she can't be staying at some guy's place like this."

"I'm not just some guy. I told you I'm her boyfriend."

"Whatever. Just let me in."

The guy just intruded his home. Jeonghan could not even stop him. He casually paced his way inside.

"Wait, you don't have permission to enter."

"Seunghee!" the guy yelled.

When Seunghee heard her name and the familiar voice, she bolted up from the couch.

"Sehun oppa?"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...