8 : He has her number?

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

But in some ways, things didn't go easily for Jeonghan. Just like that, as they were enjoying their first day with mutual feelings for each other, a guy, a senior, a very good-looking guy indeed, came over them.

"Seunghee?" guy asked.

Seunghee immediately recognized the guy.

"Oppa? Kevin oppa?" Seunghee said.

"Yeah, it's me! How have you been?" Kevin replied.

"Oppa!!" she exclaimed.

Seunghee stood up to face him directly.

"I'm so glad to see you!" she said.

Jeonghan was just silent at his seat. Seunghee finally introduced him.

"Ah oppa, this is Jeonghan. A friend of mine," she uttered.

She didn't hesitate in saying 'friend', he noticed. This guy must be someone from her past. Someone important from her past. He stood up and greeted the guy.

"Anyoung hasseyo. Yoon Jeonghan mida," Jeonghan greeted.

"Ah, Kevin Woo mida. Anyoung hasseyo." Kevin replied.

He's so good-looking. He and Seunghee look good together. And they look close, Jeonghan thought.

"Oppa! You came back? Since when? Why didn't you call me?" Seunghee excitedly asked.

He has her number? Jeonghan thought again.

"Ah, I was a little busy. I was about to go your house later. But I see you here now. Talk about time saving." Kevin answered.

"You never change oppa. Come on, sit with us! Are you with someone?"

"No, I'm alone. Would you mind if I join you?"

Jeonghan had to leave. It was kinda getting on his nerve seeing Seunghee be so excited talking to him.

"Oh, I don't mind. It's just right cuz I'll be excusing myself now. I forgot I have somewhere to go to Seunghee," Jeonghan said.

"Really? Oh, okay Jeonghan. Oppa will have to take me home I guess," Seunghee said,

"Sure, why not. When have I ever abandoned you?" Kevin replied.

"A few years ago, I guess," she answered.

Then they laughed.

"That was a different story Seunghee."

"Yeah right. Oh okay, Jeonghan. See you at school."

"Yeah, I'll go ahead now. It was nice meeting you Kevin-shi," Jeonghan bade.

"Same here," Kevin replied.

Jeonghan left leaving the two in a really hyper conversation. He had never seen Seunghee that way before. Didn't she just say she liked him a few minutes ago? But what was the deal with this new guy getting all pumped up after seeing her? Seemed like their 'mutual' feelings were thrown out the window in an instant, the moment he appeared. What was the meaning of this turn of event for him??

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...