24 : I'm not sure yet!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"I'm not sure yet! So I want you to give this time to me. I'm still at it. I trust you Jeonghan. But I don't quite trust myself yet. So please bear with me. It'll be over soon. So just stay there and wait for me okay?"

"Alright. I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes Seunghee."

"Thank you."

And so Seunghee left him again. But this time, it was alright. He was waiting for something and waiting is something he's good at. Most especially if he's waiting for something so precious.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Jeonghan didn't bother Seunghee after that. He didn't care how long it takes for her to make sure of herself. At least he was guaranteed. It made him feel more inspired. She was nearly his. He was very happy.

Seunghee on the other hand was having a hard time proving to herself that she really loves him. Despite the fact of growing self-consciousness whenever he's around and always thinking about him whenever he's not within her sight and more importantly considering him in everything she does, she was still unsure of herself. There was something lacking and she needed to find that out soon.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

A new girl emerged in class for the second semester. Everyone was gossiping about how good she was. She was a year younger than them but was an early bird in college. Her name was Choi Yujin.

"Anyounghasseyo! I'm Choi Yujin. Nice to meet all of you!"

She was a cute girl. Charming and slim. But when she showcased her talent, everyone was in awe. She danced sexily and every move she made was perfect. After her performance, she won almost every boy's heart in that room and some girls too.

"Thank you!"

She went to her seat then and coincidentally, he was seated beside Jeonghan.

"Did I do well oppa?" Yujin asked.

"Ah yeah. You did well," Jeonghan replied.

Seunghee who was seated just a few chairs behind heard them. What? They know each other? How come? She thought. That's a first, and it was alarming for her.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Yujin would always talk to Jeonghan during breaks and after class. Seunghee would always hear her say 'Oppa' to him. They seemed to really know each other. And Jeonghan would answer her casually too. She had never seen him like that towards other girls other than herself. What is this? She was hoping he'd come over her and explain everything. But why would he when she told him to give her space? Seunghee was in chaos inside. She didn't know what to do.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...