Another Story

Hi guys, how have you all been?

It's been awhile and I'm sorry for shamelessly doing this, but I want to ask if you guys could read this book I'm working on and give me some of your input? It would be really helpful and I'd be really thankful for it, but I'm not forcing anyone if you don't want to. It's okay~

It's called Hold Me Tight, and after all the things I've learned from the other books I've started, I guess I've applied all the things I know now in this book, but there's always a room for improvement if you point out what I'm missing on.

Here's a blurb of the story.

" Bangtan Sonyeondan.

A group of guys who has a story behind every mask they put on and show to everyone. Every member fights a battle no one is aware of. They're fighting much more than what other people see underground, and that's something only the people whom they let into their walls see.

Choi Eunmi.

A girl who's known to be quiet and smart as she is one of the scholars in her school and always gets top grades. She lives in a mansion with such a wealthy family friend supporting her and her mother, but she herself, is fighting a battle every single day.

A past she had always wanted to bury but her fate gets entangled with a Bangtan member and all the things she had tried so hard to avoid was now becoming inevitable. "

Thank-you so much for everything you guys!

Oh and by the way, any idea for another special chapter? An alternative ending perhaps for those ChristineXJimin shippers out there or how the other member's life concluded afterwards? Leave in all those comments and I'll be reading every single one of them~

P.S.

To those people who thoughtlessly comment without even caring about what the author would feel, please try to be a little sensitive because we, writers, also have a heart and we also get hurt. I'm not speaking solely for myself as I see my fellow writers/ dear friends are also going through this, but in all honesty, there is a big difference between constructive criticism and just being plain rude. There are always ways to say things properly without hurting the other party, because once a word is spoken to someone, there's no other way for you to take it back. Those words will forever be carved into the hearts of the person you've talked to, so I beg that those people consider their words and be sensitive about them before they speak up.

Let's all get along, okay? I don't like seeing people get hurt, especially those who works so much for their readers. They put their heart into their work so let's all be considerate and think first before we speak... okay, dears?

Thank-you for those who leave bright, funny and heart warming comments and for those who stand up for us, writers. Thank-you so so much.

Always take care of your health and stay safe, everyone!

I love you guys from the bottom of my hypothalamus! I mean it!!

-JeonChristineee ^^