Part 59

Suga's POV (been awhile since I did his POV)

I held my mom in my arms as she cried softly.

"I'm sorry umma.. I didn't know she was like that. I was really surprised.. She was never like that. She was a sweet and honest kid. She's really kind.. How could she be like that?" I wondered

"She just loves you, I guess?" she smiled sadly caressing my cheeks.

"If she really did.. She wouldn't hurt the ones I love."

"There are two people in this world, my dear Yoongi.. One is a person who hurts those people who harms the one they love and the other is the one who hurts him/herself for the one they love. Either they take everything on my themselves and hide it inside, or show it by cutting themselves."

"How does that relate to what happened awhile ago umma? You never did anything to hurt me. Why would she hurt you?" I was getting confused.

"Nothing my son. Come on let's eat. I think our dinner's finished." she said smiling weakly before standing up. My thoughts wondered to Christine.. Was I too harsh? Has she eaten? Where could she have gone?

I sighed as I push her off my mind. She hurt my umma. I'm gonna scold her later. But right now, I wanna spend time with her first.

~~

After dinner, I went to appa's grave to tell him about what happened today.

"Appa, today I met umma after so many years. She's grown old, but she's still pretty. I didn't see the jerk anymore there, maybe I'll visit her frequently. Are you happy that we're okay again?" I smiled to myself.

"Appa.. There's also this one thing.. Was I wrong? I don't know where Tinnie ah is right now but please guide her home safely. Take care of her.. I'll say sorry when I meet her. What she did was wrong but I also had a fault there.. I didn't let her explain.. We'll talk it out at home.. Please guide her.."

I was startled when I heard footsteps from afar. I didn't know why but I hid behind appa's grave. I took a peek and saw a familiar hoddie and skinny jeans with black leather converse with gray layer.

Christine's POV

I'm tired and my soul feels dry. I stood up from the bench where I was sitting on and started walking. I didn't know this place but somehow my feet knows where to go.

I didn't notice how long I stayed on the bench when I felt my tummy grumble. I left oppa's mom's house around 6 pm more or so and as I look at my watch, it was already 9:30 pm.

After walking for so long, I stopped, and collapsed on my knees as I began to cry again.

"Appa.. Umma.." I cried infront of their grave.

"It hurts.. I'm going through so much right now.. How can I go through this?" I hicced as I try to catch some oxygen needed by my lungs.

"I'm tired of crying but it just won't stop!"

The wind blew and it got awfully cold, making my lungs hurt as I buried my face on my hands.

"The therapy today was very painful appa. Umma, it hurts so much! I really hate needles! Do you know how big the tube was that was connected to my vein awhile ago? I thought I was gonna die. Well, I am dying but I'm getting cured.. Am I? Should I continue this umma? Appa? Stupid brain cancer. It's just... It's so hard.. It's so painful.. And to think that I have to stay strong for everyone.. I don't want them to know.. No not yet.. I want this to pass without them knowing.. I'm being cured anyway.. I think I'll be fine.. But I didn't know it would be this painful and hard.. Umma.. Appa.. Why would you let oppa be mad at me when I need him the most? I know I was wrong.. I shouldn't have slapped the elder but I was so mad! She was using oppa for money and I hated it! It sickened me! He was so happy yet there she was, worrying about money when her son was yearning for the love of a mother he deserved." I cried silently now.