Part 56

Jungkook's POV

"I HAVE A DAUGHTER NOW"

My mom cheered inside. Her smile looks awkward though. She may fool the others but not me. This isn't her.

"So, you got her huh?" Dad said behind me after my hyung went in and talked with Jin hyung and Suga hyung leaving dad and I alone outside the house with the door open.

"Mm.." I smiled looking at Christine who sat beside Miji unnie.

"She's the same Christine who.. a few months back.. lost her....?"

"Yes. That's her, dad. You picked me up from her house the night her father died." I said looking at him.

"Ahhh! That one... Yeah I do remember.. So you've been to her house huh? Even before you guys dated? You sneaky bastard." He said chuckling.

"Stop it dad. Nothing happened okay? You honked your horn too early before something could have happened." I said and his eyes widen as I suppress the smile threatening to show, remembering that moment like as if it was just yesterday that we were in her living room on their couch.

"And what is that something, young man?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Our first kiss. That's it! Yah Appa! Don't think about anything inappropriate." I chuckled and so did my dad.

"Yah, Jeongguk dear" My mom said approaching me as she slowly took my hand.

"Can we talk inside the room?" she asked. I nodded and let her drag me in their room.

"Feel at home guys, dinner will be ready in a few." My mom chirped before closing the door behind us with dad already sitting on the edge of the bed

"What is it umma?" I asked her

"Umm. Well dear.. It's just.. well.. How do I put this.." she said hesitantly

"Just say it yeobo." my father told her

"Well. I don't have anything against Christine ssi but.."

I'm not liking the feeling of what I'll be hearing next.

"I thought Yuri was perfect for you.. I knew you liked her and you got along pretty well and.. And.. And besides.. Her mom and I are really good friends and-"

That's enough.

"Mom. Christine's the one I love. It's me who'll be spending my life with her. Not you with her mother."

"But Yuri is-"

"No mom."

"But you guys were good together-"

"What are you trying to say, umma?" I asked, my face dead serious.

"What I'm saying dear is.. maybe Yuri is more fitted for you than she is? She isn't your type."

"How do you know? Are you the one feeling what I'm feeling right now?"

"What if-"

"No mom. Whatever you say, I won't alright!" I shouted and she looked surprised. A sudden pained expression was shown in her face but I just sighed. "I'm sorry for shouting but I'm serious umma. I won't leave Christine and date Yuri just because you think she isn't my type or that shit." I said as I walked pass by her, leaving her in the room with dad and joining the others.

"What happened there?" Hyung asked me.

"Something stupid hyung. Nothing really." I said sitting beside Christine.

"...giya?.....kie?... YAH. JEON JEONGGUK." Everyone went quiet and my head shot up to the voice who called me.

"O.oh?" I asked