Part 13

Jungkook's POV

What am I doing really? Calling her out of nowhere saying that she has a pretty blank stare. Well in my defense.. it was true... But I think she didn't recognize the voice. It's a good thing I had slight colds. And I actually hit Jimin because of his statement to her that she'll look sexy in the shorts Jin hyung bought for her. I honestly didn't like that side comment of his.

On the ride, Christine suddenly leaned her back on my chest and she seemed to be nervous.

"Are you scared?" I asked her queitly

"Ani.. Maybe.. Kinda.. I dont know my heart's thumping." She said embarrassed. Maybe it's because I'm with her that her heart's beating like this. Omona. Why are you fooling yourself Jungkook. Why would she like to date you. I mean you're an Idol. You won't have time for her. The company might even do something to her. Why would she want to date an Idol then hide for their every date, not risking us to be discovered. She can have a normal relationship with a normal guy who can be with her more that I can. Why am I still hoping?

"But it's your second time riding this right?" V hyung looked back at us and was surprised to see her leaning back at me already.

"Ne. I really dont know why" She said quietly

"Aish you guys look like love birds." Jimin said and I couldn't help but blush at that remark. If only it could happen... It's a good thing Christine can't see me right now.

"Ya-" She tried protesting but the log was on its way up to the falling place.

"Omona omona omona omona" I saw her hold the bars tightly. She was breathing fast so I tried emphasizing on my breathing, emhpasizing on how to breathe slow and steady and she coped up with my breathing. I slowly but firmly placed my arm on her waist as her seatbelt and I unconsciously leaned to her ear.

"I got you." I whispered in a low voice. I felt her relax and it made me smile seeing her at peace in my arm.

.

.

.

As we got out of the ride, everyone was smiling and laughing, recalling the fun part which was the fall and everyone was really soaked.

I couldn't control my cheeks burning when I saw Christine's shirt cling onto her as it showed off her curves. She was not that tall but she was definitely something with her pretty face and her beautiful curves. I saw guys everywhere staring at her and it pissed me off. I took off my sweater and placed it over her. She was surprised with my sudden action.

"Cover yourself up. Your clothes are sticking to your body too tightly and we're in public" I said putting my hands on my pocket and looking at her eyes. I've always admired the shape of her eyes. It was round but slink on the side. She does have a blood of a Canadian and Korean mixed. Such pretty eyes I could stare at forever.

"No fair I was supposed to do that!" V said

"Kids stop now. Should we ride again or let's change and just ride the dry rides?" Jimin asked us and all eyes fell on her.

"You're call" V smiled sweetly and I scoffed at it mentally. Hyung please I liked her first.

"Let's get changed. Let's play with water some other time not in public" she said giggling at us as she skipped towards where the others were.

.

.

.

.

I got changed in my blue 3/4th shirt and denim jeans with my black vans. I went out of the changing room to meet with the others. Jin hyung smiled at me and soon enough V hyung and Jimin came out behind me.