ATTENTION!

My dear readers,

Wattpad is being a fjjeifeknfoie as it won't display my 70th chapter and also the other chapters for more than a few readers and I'm really sad and frustrated about this.

I'm sorry for this :(

But why don't you try the following if it still won't show on your mobiles.

Go to your mobile browser and use wattpad there.

I've tried doing so and it worked. You see my phone (apple <iphone5s>) is also showing me a blank chapter 70 so I tried opening it on my safari browser and it worked... It might work for you guys too? Well hopefully...

If not here's another option.

Go online on your desktop/laptop and use wattpad there.

I'm so sorry for all the trouble you have to go through just to read my update :( I don't know how to fix the wattpad bug. As much as I want to, I'd really want all of you to read it since you'll be missing out things if you continue on reading my next update if you haven't read the whole thing..

If it still doens't work with you opening your laptop, I'll have my last resolve.

Message me your email. I'll personally send you the draft of the story.

Well there's another thing you can do, based on one of the readers as well (Thank-you love!)

Remove the story from your library and search for it again ^^

Again, I'm really sorry for this... I hope I can help you out but I really don't know how.. Help me out too guys, you're alot. If you can open it on your browsers (since the app is messed up) please try to, but if not, don't be afraid to message me. I won't bite. :) 

Take care everyone~

Saranghaeo

-JeonChristineee