Part 4

Author's note:

Kekeke sorry I didn't know it was already that long with the previous chapter but here's the continuation! Hope you guys like it ^^

Christine's POV

"What is it?" I asked her

"Why dont you just come to if you need help?" she asked as she held my hand and squeezed it.

"I appreciate the thought Sungmi ah but you know I don't want to burden you." I told her

"You're not burdening me. I want to help you." she looked into my eyes. What did I do to deserve her kindness...

"Thankyou.. but I got it covered. I'll remember to come to you for help when I need though. I promise" I smiled at her

"I just dont like it when you fight things off your own. That's why you have me, Jongin and soon enough I'm sure you'll be good friends with Jungkook. You have us to lean on okay? You're not alone." She said and soon enough our order arrived.

You're not alone

Her phrase made me want to cry. I know I had Jongin all those times but when I needed appa the most, was when he also broke down. I was used to this feeling of being alone. Maybe not physically and literally, but my heart felt lonely. The way she said things now made me feel alot better. No more empty feeling. I've started to accept people in my life.. One by one.. I'll get there. With their help I'm sure to get back up in no time.

I didn't notice Sungmi stand up. I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me and I hugged her back tight.

"Thankyou.." I whispered and she just cooed me and gave me a last squeeze before returning back to her place and we started to eat.

She made me try different dresses on. All in the colors of pink, blue, black and even denim! I liked the denim vest she gave me. I was to wear that with a spaghetti strapped dress or top and skirt or skinny jeans. She bought me 3 dresses a denim vest and skirts. Skater skirts in the colors of black, red and dark blue.

"You bought too much." I told her "Why dont you get the 2 dresses and the skater skirts." I asked

"Stupid" she giggled, "I told you, these are for you. Your reward for making it through. Being strong. and most of all, for being part of my life and being a good friend to me" she said and I smiled at her and hugged her tight.

I was thankful for the things she bought me but I was more thankful that I have her in my life as well. I didn't even know I could make friends besides Jongin. I was thankful that she was patient enought to break down my walls when I stupidly put them up. I was really thankful that I met her.

"Thankyou Sungmi" I smiled at her.

"You've earned it" she winked at me

We were walking and talking to eachother when I bumped into a something hard and fell.

"Christine ah!" I heard Sungmi beside me gasp.

"Mian- Christine ah?!" Jungkook said wide eye

"Ow.." I said and he helped me up "Hey Jungkook ah" I giggled

"Omo... I.. didn't.. recognize you." He looked at me, rather, stared at me which made me self conscious.

"Umm." I coughed awkwardly making him snap out of it and turn pinkish red. I heard a chuckle from beside me which was no other than Sungmi

"I know I dont usually dress like this. It doesn't suit me. Sungmi just made me wear-" I was cut of when he spoke

"Ani! Aniyo! You.. really look prettyy.. Ani.. Beautiful..." he smiled and rubbed his the back of his neck.