Part 35

Christine's POV

I woke up in my room with my clothes last night. Omona, I made oppa carry me to bed?! Aish. His back might hurt alot right now.

I quickly stood up and washed my face, clipped my bangs away from my face with the bow Jin gave me and went outside to prepare breakfast.

"Gooooodmorning!" I said to the living room where I expect 7 boys watching or sleeping but they weren't there. Where are they?

I checked the studio room and it was also empty. I suddenly got scared.

I went to the kitchen and saw something that made me at peace. I found a note stuck in the refrigerator with ugly hand writings. YES. HandwritingS. I think everyone wrote.

"Christine ah (I'm guessing this writing is V's) if you wake up without us (This is RM's writing. It's very bold and dark. He writes hard, like I do) Don't worry. We'll be back (Jimin's handwriting.) I'll be back with a pretty pink gift for you alright? (Jin. Definitely Jin.) Mianhe Tinnie ah, I said we leave a text message but they said this will be much more fun. (It's Oppa. No one calls me Tinnie ah besides oppa) Eat, Jin hyung prepared breakfast there. Wait for us ^.^ (J-Hope. He uses emoticons alot.) See you later Beautiful. (Jungkook. Who else? That handwriting I know well.)"

(So what they actually wrote was : Christine ah, if you wake up without us, don't worry. We'll be back. I'll be back with a pretty pink gift for you alright? Mianhe Tinnie ah, I said we leave a text message but they said this will be much more fun. Eat, Jin hyung prepared breakfast there. Wait for us ^.^ See you later Beautiful.)

These guys, they always have this weird ideas but it doens't fail to make me smile how thoughtful and creative they could be. I looked at the table and found pancakes and a note beside it saying the maple syrup is in the ref. I ate quickly and got dressed in my spongebob t-shirt and black pants and grabbed my small bag as I went to the park and remembered something I should have gotten.

"Omona. I have to get my pay today too." I remembered as I walk out of the house. I left a note at the counter as well

Annyeong! I'll be out for awhile. I'll be back soon. Don't worry. I have pepper spray and my inhaler. See ya later guys. Lots of love. -Christine <3

I walked to the park and made my way to the sand box where I saw a little glass bottle. I bent to get the bottle and I saw a little transparent wine bottle with a cork cap. Inside it was a folded paper. I was about to get it and read it when my phone rang.

"Yoboseo?" I answered

"Hey dear, when will you get your paycheck?" Manager nim asked from the other line.

"Omona! I'll be there thankyou manager nim. Give me 5 minutes." I said as I started running.

"Okay, See you then." he said as he hang up and I continued running.

.

.

"Kamsahabnida" I smiled and bowed as he gave me my pay check.

"Your contract is done.. but will leave already?" he asked me.

"Can I stay?" I smiled

"OFCOURSE!" he smiled and gave me a bear hug.

"I'll see you on Monday then?" He beamed

"Mm. But manager nim, I have to tell you before hand, after this week, I'll have a week long trip in school so..." I said

"Ah it's school. Can't interfere with that. I understand. You're just a diligent worker I don't want to let go of." he said as he rubbed the back of his head.