Special Chapter - My Everything

Jungkook’s POV

A year after the wedding

“Are you sure you want to be here?” Namjoon hyung asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “You seem… out of focus.” He smiled and I chuckled.

“Sorry hyung, I know I should be having fun with you guys, but I couldn’t stop thinking about Christine.” I shrugged and he laughed.

“She’ll be okay. It’s normal that you’re worried. After all…” he trailed off, smiling at me when the rest shouted as another goal was scored by the soccer team they were supporting in the National Cup Tournament.

“Yeoboseo? Oh- Tinnie ah?” Yoongi hyung stood up and went to the kitchen to hear her better and I stood up, following him as I worry. “Aigoo. Lend us your husband will ya?! We miss our maknae too!” he said through the receiver, making me smile as I look to the floor.

“Jungkook? He’s right behind me, listening to our conversation. He stood up and followed me the moment I mentioned your name.” Yoongi hyung said with a smirk as now he was facing me, leaning his weight on the counter. I ruffled the back of my head with a smile and went up to him to take the phone.

“Jagiya?” I asked and hearing her voice made me at ease.

“Hey, I told you to enjoy yourself there. Oppa and the rest misses you, you know?” she chuckled and I laughed.

“I couldn’t help it.”

“Aigoo! Go and help yourself, have fun and bond with the rest and you wouldn’t even notice that it’s time to go home!” she said and I chuckled. “Oh by the way, Kai called. They’ll be going home from tour with Jaebum.”

Right. Exo had a collab with Got7.

“Have you heard of Sungmi? When is she coming back from London?” I asked, not wanting to hang up yet, even if I technically come home every day to her.

“Yeah. She’s taking the flight tomorrow, then she’ll visit us with Jaebum and Jongin.”

“Ohh—“

“Yah! Don’t stall me! Go to them already.” She chuckled, and I sighed. Why does she know me inside out?

“Alright, alright. I’ll be home by 5pm okay?” I said with a smile.

“Okay, we’ll be waiting.” My smile grew wider at what she said.

“Okay. Wait for me. I love you both.”

“We love you too.” She answered,

“Jungkookie! Where have you gone again?!?!?” Jimin shouted and Christine must have heard because she started giggling.

“See? They miss you. Go now.” She said and I laughed.

“Alright alright.”

We hung up and I made my way to the living room where the others were but they were standing up and placing on their jackets.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“What do you mean? You’re coming with us, pabo.” Hoseok hyung said, headlocking me as we made our way out of the house of Jin hyung. We rode in the van with our countless stories about the happenings when we had spent some time apart. Sure, it has been a year, a great year that passed since our wedding and I’m happy that ARMY was supportive about it, although the haters wouldn’t be avoided, they knew my priorities changed. Especially now

The hyungs were still the same, all playful and immature, but they’re the best of brothers I couldn’t be luckier to have. We made our way to the mall and shopped for things I was truly grateful for. I couldn’t wait to see Christine’s reaction when she sees this.